Unlucky Knuckles

SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT

1. I trying to update my other book "His Speedy Son" 

2. I was busy finishing up school

3. I went on vacation for 2 weeks

So please enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

It's interesting to see Knuckles like this. Let me explain what happened. Sonic and Knuckles were playing Gofaball and Knuckles just couldn't get the ball in the hole. Whether it was birds or a plain old leaf, it was like some random forces refused to let him win. Now here he was, just stomping on Amy's grass while me, Amy, Keila and Sticks just watch. 

Amy: Knuckles, I see you're upset but-

Knuckles: Don't bother trying to get me to talk about my feelings.

Keila: Actually, she was going to tell you to stop killing the grass.

Knuckles: Sonic the Luck Monkey beat me in Gofaball by getting totally lucky!

I snorted, hearing him call Sonic that.

Keila: You're not wrong, it did look luck based or something.

Amy: I thought you didn't want to talk about your feelings?

Knuckles: I don't! I just wanna yell!

Amy: We all get into a slump now and then... 

Knuckles: I'm not in a slump.

Amy: Oh, really? How many times have you lost to Sonic this week?

Knuckles: *Counts his fingers*  I told you, I don't want to talk about this!

Sticks: Maybe, there is a disturbance in the luck balance of the universe.

Y/N: What?

Keila: Sticks no...

Knuckles: That could happen? Stupid universe...

Sticks: What you need to do is burn through the rest of this losing streak by bringing yourself as much bad luck as you can as fast as you can to speed up shifting the luck balance of the universe back the way it was before this all happened!

Keila: Oh papaya Sticks.

I rolled my eyes at Sticks but stopped seeing how Knuckles looked.

Y/N: Knuckles don't even think about it...

Knuckles: I'm so there!

Y/N: Oh no...

Next thing you know, me and Knuckles are at the canyon with him about to do some crazy shit. I tried to convince him to do something else but he wouldn't listen and he punched a rock, making more rocks fall on him, he then proceeds to shoot himself out of a cannon and hits a tree which causes a beehive to fall on him. He was in so much pain and refused to go to a hospital so he let Keila patch him up cause she has the education and training of a nurse (I wanna be a nurse when I'm older) but he wouldn't listen to her about going to a hospital. Now here we are just walking over to Sonic, who sees Knuckles and looks at him in shock.

Sonic: Oh man, Knuckles. You okay?

Knuckles: Am I okay? Are you okay you mean? (Flicks Sonic's nose) Or are you getting too nervous the Gofaball beatdown heading your-- (Coughs and wheezes) Give me a minute. It's hard to trash talk with a punctured lung...