Day Out With The Boys!

Since last chapter was you and the girls hangout, I decided to do one in the guys perspective where they're hanging and teasing Tails about his crush on you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

It was a normal day in Bygone Island... As normal as you can get with the guys.

Tails: What do you want to eat?

Knuckles: Pizza! I want pizza!

Sonic: Dude, we've been having pizza for the past four days.

Tails: Yeah, how about something else

Sonic: Yeah, like chilidogs!

Tails: Knuckles?

Knuckles: That works.

So the guys proceed to make chilidogs. As they're making them, Sonic proceeds to bring up (Y/N).

Sonic: So... How's it going with (Y/N), Tails?

Tails: I know exactly where you're going with that.

Knuckles: We know you love (her/him/them).

Tails: Love? Why are you guys so focused on what's going on with me and (Y/N)?

Sonic: Because you have this look in your eyes when you're with (her/him/them), Tails. And we can tell you really like (her/him/them).

Knuckles: You should ask (her/him/them) out.

Tails: Whoa! No way! That would definitely not work out. (She/He/They) doesn't/don't like me like that!

Sonic: Yes (she/he/they) do(es). (She/He/They) totally do(es).

Tails: Sonic! I don't know what to think! I don't know what to say and do with them most of the time.

Sonic: That was me with Keila! I never thought she would like me but she did and now we've been dating for nearly 10 years!

Knuckles: And you're still not married to each other!

Sonic: I'm trying!

Tails: No wonder you two are great for each other, she's just as oblivious as you!

Sonic: Hey, don't turn this on me!

Knuckles: I thought we were talking about Tails and (Y/N).

Sonic: We are.

Tails: Why are you guys so obsessed with this?!

Sonic: Because this is the first time I've seen you so happy and in love with someone since Fiona!

Everything went quiet for a moment. Tails froze up and stared at Sonic.

Tails: What...?

Sonic: You were like this before... But at least this time, (Y/N) isn't someone who will break your heart.

(I swear to god, if yall do your dumb shit in the comments-)

Tails: ...

Sonic: Tails?

Tails: Would we even work out? (Sighs) What about me could (Y/N) possibly like about me?

Sonic: Come on man... You are a fantastic inventor! A very intelligent person! You're funny! And you're really cute, too!

Tails: Well, thanks, I guess... (A blush covers his face) That didn't answer my question though.

Sonic: You're kind, compassionate, a wonderful friend, and you're a really cool guy!

Knuckles: He has a point!

Tails: Thanks guys.... But how would I even ask (her/him/them) out?

Knuckles: Just man up and say it. (She's/He's/Their) (beautiful/handsome), kind, intelligent, and a fun person. (She/He/They) make(s) you feel like you belong. (She/He/They) make(s) you loved. (She/He/They) make(s) you happy. You don't have to hide anything from us. We won't judge you or make fun of you. We just want to see you happy.

Tails and Sonic stared at Knuckles in shock. Where did those words even come from? And from Knuckles?

Sonic: Who are you and what have you done to Knuckles?

Tails thinks for a moment.

Tails: You know what? I'll tell (her/him/them). I'll tell them how I feel.

Sonic: Alright! Let's go!

Knuckles: So how is this gonna work?

Tails: I'll figure it out. So what else are you guys up for?

The guys continue their hangout. Tails thinks about how he'll confess to (Y/N). What he does know:

He wants this (girl/guy/person) with all his heart and being~

Hello everyone. Sorry for not updating in a year but life is a pain in the ass so I apologize. It might be awhile before I start updating again but I'll try my best to get something out. Sorry that this is short btw. Thank you guys for the love and support, I truly appreciate it. See ya!
10-2-23