Double Doomsday

Decided to skip episode 6 as I had no idea what to do there and the episode mainy focused on Amy so we going on to this episode.

Reader POV

Me and Tails were just hanging out and looking at his inventions which I find really cool. I got to help out a bit with his newest invention, the reverse pulverizer which takes any force and reverses it. He thought it was good enough so he called Sonic over to check it out. Sonic came in couple seconds later with Keila in his arms.

Keila: Hey (Y/N)!

Y/N: Hey!

Sonic put Keila down and they walked over to us.

Tails: Here it is! The reverse pulverizer! It takes any force and reverses it!

He them demontrates by flushing the toilet and then using the reverse pulverizer to reverse it. Keila and Sonic were impressed. Then Sonic looked at the plunger in his hand (where the fuck did he even get it) and tossed it back.

Sonic: Guess we won't be needing this.

Then a knock was heard and the 4 of us looked and saw Orbot with the plunger on his head and holding a dismantled Cubot.

Orbot: Hello. Odd request, could I trouble you to reassemble my dismantled cohort?

That was now making me wonder what the heck happened that led to this? Tails proceeded to help fix Cubot and it didn't take long either.

Cubot: Watch what you're grabbing there buzo!

Orbot: Huzzah, he's fixed! Cubot tell us what happened to you.

Cubot: It's Dave! He dismantled me! And I like being mantled.

Keila: Dave? The Meh Burger guy?

Y/N: Why would he dismantled you? Is he working with Eggman?

Orbot: He is an intern.

Suddenly a beeping went off my Tails' computer. Tails went over to check it out.

Tails: Woah! I'm getting two weird signatures from Eggman's lair!

Keila: Two?

Sonic: What are they?

Tails: Judging by how powerful and unstable they are, I'd say they are some kind of Doomsday devices.

Y/N: Two of them?

Keila: Are you kidding me?

Y/N: Why two though?

Tails: One is probably Eggman while the other is Dave.

Y/N: You know that makes much more sense.

Tails: Yep but your adorable when you're confused.

My whole face went warm and by the looks of it, so was his. Keila and Sonic had THOSE faces on.

Tails: LET'S GO!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

The 4 members of the gang head off to the lair with the plan that Sonic and Keila go with Eggman while (Y/N) and Tails go with Dave. Tails dropped off Sonic and Keila and he and (Y/N) went to where Dave was. While they were nearing the area Dave was at, Sonic called through the communicator.

Sonic: Bad news, there's no off switch. *WACK* Ow!

Tails and Y/N + Keila: (T+(N))Well, yeah/duh, who puts an off switch on a Doomsday Device?/(K) Who the hell would put on off button on a Doomsday Device?