16

OLIVIA

_____________

The next day, classes kept going as usual, even though I was deadly scared about Defence Against the Dark Arts. Surprisingly, Moody didn't even look at me once or refer to me. He talked about the merpeople since it had to do with the Tournament's next task, and ordered us to do some research about it on our own.

Everybody, especially the Gryffindors, seemed pretty altered during the class probably fearing that Moody could make any of his hideous comments, but the entire hour went by pretty normal and calmed. I can almost say it was a bearable class.

When I got out, I found Olivia waiting next to the door and I greeted her. She asked me about how the class went and showed her surprise when I told her Moody's attitude. I asked about Pauline, she had been so busy lately with all her exams and lots of homework that she couldn't hang out with us as much as we wanted. Once we arrived at the Hall, we had to go each to her house table and I sat next to Draco, who smiled at me when he saw me, once I pictured him.

"Hey, Lovegood!"

My eyes quickly lifted from my food when I heard one of the boys from Ravenclaw talking. He was looking straight to Liv.

"Can you tell the pathetic of your sister to stop bothering us in the common room with her stupid invented creatures? Some of us have real work to do and a good reputation to keep to Ravenclaw. We can't be seen talking with her."

Olivia frowned her eyebrows and did a disgusted face.

"I don't care if you mess with me but messing with my little sister while she's not even here isn't very kind of you."

"I'm not messing with her, I'm just telling the truth. Maybe instead of sorting her in Ravenclaw, they should have sent her to St Mungo's."

"Can't you just leave Luna alone?" she replied turning around and focusing on her food. The rest of the people at her table were giving her comforting looks.

"And what are you going to do, huh? You are the least useful Lovegood, at least your father and sister are nuts enough to have some protagonism, but you? You are only the badger's bitch."

Watching how Olivia lowered her head next to those words and how that son of a bitch and his friends started laughing, I couldn't help but get up with my wand in my hand ready.

"Lilith, where are you going?" I heard Draco say behind me.

With my mind numb of pure anger, I don't even know how I got so fast in front of him with my wand against his neck. I was tired as fuck of watching those bitches messing with the Lovegoods for no fucking reason. The boy looked at me with surprise and disdain, quite scared and embarrassed since almost all the students from the older years of the four houses were watching us.

"Say that again, you son of a bitch." I dared him in a mumble.

"This is not your problem, little Snape."

"Say it again! Aren't you so brave and such a witty head? Or is it just that you are so fucking scared of having someone finally confronting you?"

I pushed my wand deeper into his skin and he started to breathe more heavily.

"You are a coward, you mess with Olivia and Luna because you know they are too good to respond to you back, but guess what? Tough luck, my guy, 'cause I'm not half as good so if you bother any of them again, be sure I'm going to make your life impossible."