3

TENSION

_____________

The corridor was full of students, apparently, we were all in our free hour before the next class.

I saw a familiar blond head and walked straight to it.

"Oi, Malfoy!" I called Draco's attention. He was talking with his friends Crabbe and Goyle, who, when they saw me, walked away. Draco looked at me with a kind smile.

"Hello, Lilith. Ready for tomorrow's match? Everybody is talking about it," he said leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, I already had a few chats about it," I remembered today's encounter with Plums and Weasley claiming how hard he would hit me with the bludger.

"You know you are the best Beater in all Hogwarts. Besides, we already won Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, and that stupid Potter is very weak because of the Dementor's presence."

"Heard so, didn't he fall from the sky during the match against Hufflepuff?"

"Yeah, what a fucking idiot!" he laughed.

At that exact moment, the mentioned Potter appeared in the corridor, as always he was surrounded by his two friends, Granger and little Weasley.

"Malfoy's a good seeker, it pains me to say it, but he is. Harry, we have to find you a good broom or we are gonna lose against those twits," said little Weasley (I think his name was Ron or something like that).

"If I were you I wouldn't worry too much, Potter. You are going to lose anyway!" shouted Draco, making the three of them turn around and look at us. Even though it was Weasley the one who talked, Draco went straight to attack Harry. Typical.

I gave Draco a severe look. I never understood why he liked to mess with them that much.

"Shut up, Malfoy," Potter hissed giving him a serious stare. "The Dementors are not going to be there, and I won't hesitate during the match. Not even all your father's money would make you win."

Draco changed his expression. I knew that his relationship with his father was kinda complicated. Maybe that's why I always felt like we could be friends.

"Hey, calm down, mate. We already know you are the Great Potter." I intervened before Draco could say anything. "The Slytherin Team has more than Draco and his money, you know? Some of us don't need daddy's reputation to make us a good Quidditch player."

Harry's green eyes were full of surprise, he wasn't expecting me to reply to him. He probably knew I was Snape's niece and, unlike the Gryffindors of my course, most of the students didn't even approach me fearing my uncle's reaction.

"Careful, Harry. She is Lilith Arambella, Beater of Slytherin and Snape's niece." Hermione whispered to Potter and Weasley.

Ronald glared at me up and down with quite an annoyance.

"Wow, I was about to introduce myself but I see I'm so famous I don't even need to," I answered ironically crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Didn't know you were so interested in me, Granger. Maybe next time ask me directly for a date so you can learn more facts."

She gasped and was about to reply with what I'm sure would have been something witty, but someone appeared before she talked.

"Defending Malfoy, huh? Didn't know you like them younger, Lilith." Fred interrupted, trying to sound funny while the three kids looked at him as he was some sort of genius hero. He was really far away from that. "C'mon Ron, let's leave the two lovers alone."