35

JEALOUSY

_____________

Umbridge was the new High Inquisitor of Hogwarts - if that sort of title actually existed. And I was fucking pissed off about it.

Not only she announced she was about to start to assist all of our classes to test our professors but also started to form new useless and ridiculous rules that really had me on my nerves, and what was Dumbledore doing about it? Absolutely nothing.

"Are you worried about how she can test Snape?" Liv questioned while we entered the old not-used bathroom as I sat in one of the sinks. I've missed this place.

"No, she can irritate him a lot but he has enough cold blood. He won't say anything reckless."

"He's not like you..." she joked.

"And honestly, I couldn't care less about anything related to Severus." I continued, ignoring her comment. "I still haven't forgotten how he did absolutely nothing when Crouch cursed me as Moody, but threatened me when I cursed him back."

"Yeah, that was pretty unfair."

"You know who I want that bitch to try to test? McGonagall." I chuckled. "I bet Umbridge has nothing to do against old Minnie. I'll have to ask Hermione later how did it go 'cause Umbridge won't be doing it in our class but in hers, she wants to keep Potter under control."

Liv sat on the floor, with her eyes a bit lost as she tutted. "I've heard she's trying to punish the other kids as she did with you. I only hope Luna doesn't get in trouble, I don't want my little sister to go through that torture."

"I know, but there isn't anything we can do against her, is it?"

I saw her playing with a little piece of paper that was full of highlights of bright colours. The Pauline Letter. I smiled.

"How's everything going with our favourite French girl?" I asked, rocking my legs, leaving them hanging a little bit over the floor.

"I need to send her a letter asking for her birth time, I want Luna to compare our natal charts and tell us our compatibility." the blonde girl, replied playing with one of her bracelets, the one Pauline did for her, blushing but with a smile lightening her face. "You know Astrology is Luna's thing."

Liv's way to love reminded me of a candle's light. She was there for you, showing her love every single day with little details and shows of affection but she didn't need to shout it to the world. She was persistent, dedicated and soft and I wished more people had such a pure understanding of emotions as she did.

"Do you miss her?"

She sighed, still smiley, "Every single day, more and more. I don't even know in what moment I started to love her and need her this much."

I couldn't help but feel a huge feeling of tenderness and urge to see the two of them together and happy, they were doing well with the long-distance relationship but it was far away from being the same as being able to see, touch, kiss and feel each other.

"What about you and Weasley?" Liv asked raising her eyebrows, and I almost choked with my own saliva.

"Me and who?!"

"Come on, Lilith. You don't have to pretend with me, I know you too well not to know you have a thing with him."

"I already told you I fucked him a week ago."

"And that's it?"

"Should it be more?"

She sighed again, frustrated but amused. "Don't you like him at least a bit?"