99

USE ME

TW: sexual content

_____________

I moved slowly my hips over his, letting him notice the warmth growing in between my legs as his erection grew against my body. I bit his lower lip in the middle of our messy, slow, breathtaking kiss and Fred groaned softly.

"I need you, Lilith," he whispered, with his pupils growing in his eyes, letting the black in them flood the brown, grinding against me. "I need you so fucking much."

"You have me, Freddie," I muttered, lips grazing lips, bodies eager to have each other, hearts pounding hard together, "You always have me."

I wanted him to understand the hint I just dropped, I wanted him to catch my face in his hands, tell me how much he loved me and slam his lips against mine, promising me he would love me for the rest of his life.

Instead, Fred's surprised face broke into a wild smirk, grabbing my neck and crashing his lips into mine as I felt his hands sneaking below my shirt to caress my back and silently invite me to take off my clothes. I lifted my body and without separating from him, doing circles with my hips as I felt Fred panting and getting even harder, I took off my shirt under his hungry eyes, and then stood up from bed to pull down my pyjama trousers and my knickers at once. Fred's stare covered me from up to down and he immediately took off his shirt and threw away his trousers and his boxers, letting me appreciate his nudity and the hardness in his dick. I came back to the bed and went back to straddle him, dimly grazing against him.

Fred lifted himself, surrounding my waist with his strong arms and trapping one of my nipples in his mouth, letting his warm tongue play with the silver of my piercings. He tried to press me so his dick could be in contact with my growing wetness but I snickered, putting a bit of resistance.

"Fuck, Lilith," he smiled, against the skin of my neck where he started to spread intense and claiming lovebites. "Don't punish me like this. I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me so badly."

Feeling the tingles between my legs aching because of how much I wanted him, I pulled his ginger hair with one hand making him moan when I used my other hand to put pressure on his neck and make him lay down.

He looked at me with those shiny brown eyes making me want to melt right there, and without making any of us wait anymore, I lowered my hips, grinding my pussy against his now throbbing dick. Fred grabbed my hips, digging his fingers into them and tilting his head back as his whole body trembled and his eyes closed.

"Lilith, please—" he slightly whimpered in a soft whisper. I put my hands over his chest and started marking the rhythm as his tip got filled with pre-cum.

"What is it, my love?" I teased him, in a faint murmur, feeling my voice slightly deeper. Fred's eyes widened when he heard the pet name I used with him and I noticed how he gasped and gulped.

"Use me," he muttered, making a little pout that I found disassembling in the most beautiful way possible. The grip of his hands on my hips became tighter. "Use me to make you cum, please."

Fucking hell, Frederick.

I bit my lower lip, observing his god-like body and tracing with my fingertips his v line as I kept the slow rhythm of my hips.

"Are you asking me to dominate you, Freddie?"I scoffed in a drawled hiss.

Fred chuckled, caressing my thighs with his eyes slightly closed and his dick pulsating in between my legs.

"Maybe — oh, fuck — maybe I want my perfect girl to dominate me and to show me how badly I am hers," he whispered in a laboured breath.

Merlin, he's gonna kill me.