41

OUT OF THE TEAM

_____________

I threw my first bludger to Harry but he managed to avoid it

I threw my first bludger to Harry but he managed to avoid it. Johnson had the Quaffle and she passed through Montague and Crabbe, but another bludger made her lose the ball. Montague got the Quaffle and I got by his side beating back the shot George threw at him.

"There goes Arambella protecting Montague! That girl is the only good thing Slytherin has! What a woman!" I heard how Jordan commented, making McGonagall complain.

I was about to keep out another bludger from George, but Draco flew too close to me, making Montague an ahead target. Katie Bell got the Quaffle and passed it to Spinnet, I was about to hit Alicia with a very good and clean shot, but I heard the Slytherin crowd chanting that song against Ronald again. For fuck sake, lot, not now. I failed the shot, grumbling.

I defended some of the Chasers from Fred and soon, Warrington was about to score with that awful song still in the background.

I didn't like it. I wanted to win Gryffindor with a fair game because I wanted to show them Slytherin didn't need to do this shit to be better than them.

"That bloody song is gonna distract him." George flew by my side, catching a bludger in his free hand.

"For the record, I don't have anything to do with it. I wanted a fair play."

"I know," he simply said, giving me a gentle smile but pointing already to Warrington. While his bludger was flying, I almost threw myself to it, catching it and defending the Slytherin chaser who scored with a clean and precise shot. I was happy for my team because technically we weren't distracting the other players, but at the same time, it was a bittersweet flavour. I high-fived the boy as soon as he passed. When I saw Fred's intention to hit him, I got by the Slytherin's boy side and hit the ball back, allowing him to pass it to Pucey who scored again.

A poor shot of Crabbe's bludger let Angelina score. I growled and while Pucey lost the Quaffle again in Angelina's hand, as soon as she passed it to Bell, I hit my bludger. The ball was Slytherin's possession again, I saw how Harry and Draco dropped down sharply.

"Fuck no!" I couldn't help but shout as soon as I saw how Potter got the damn Snitch and the Gryffindors started to howl. I'm gonna buy Draco a bloody pair of glasses, let's see now if the fucking twat can see a damn golden ball when he has it in front of his fucking eyes.

A bludger hit Harry's back, and soon Hooch's whistle interrupted. We all got down to the fresh grass and I almost threw myself against the git of Crabbe.