Happy Anniversary

Alex's lower lip trembles as he releases a low moan, as the sensation of his lovers mouth envelops the throbbing head of his cock, which caused him to wake from his slumber. With sleep still in his eyes he groggily, but happily, opened them. To be greeted by Mateo knelt down on his hands and knees, hungrily sucking on his cock like it was a lollipop. "Hmmm good morning." He groggily murmurs as he ruffles the jet black hair of his boyfriend, that being Mateo, who winks up at him as he decides to take a long slow suck. Which triggered Alex to let out a low and long moan.

His hands began to stretch up Alex's naked body, stroking up and along his muscular legs, then across his firmly sculpted abs straight onto his pecs where they paused momentarily before finally reaching his neck. After gripping his neck firmly squeezing slightly and smiling as he sucks when he hears a low groan and moan, he repeats these actions in reverse. Resulting in him giving Alex a full body massage as he works his magic on his cock.

Twenty minutes of this occurs, till Alex accepts defeat.

His ass clenches. His back arches. His cock goes red, as veins pop, and he shoots down his lover's throat with a loud moan of pleasure escaping his mouth. Once he was over his high, He slumped into the bed, allowing his body to sink into the soft mattress, sweating and panting as he began to catch his breathe. He closes his eyes and wipes his sweat damp hair from his eyes, watching Mateo clean his cock head clean. Once happy he'd done the job right he pulls off licking residue from his thumb as he then flops next to Alex kissing his arm softly, as he murmurs. "Happy Anniversary."

As Alex hears this he goes as white as a sheet.... he'd forgotten.

Today marked their three year anniversary. Since today was the day three years ago that they finally began dating. Which actually marked it being three and a half years since Alex had found himself stranded on this island. Time really does flies. This moment of silence, and Alex's expression caused Mateo to frown. "You forgot?"

Alex goes from white to red as he sits up and shakes his head. "Nooo... I... I only just got up that's all. Just tired. I've got the whole day planned out." He says confidently as he begins to think of how to execute this lie.

Mateo raises his eyebrow, he knew Alex well enough at this point to know when he was being dishonest. "Owww yeah? Is that so?"

Alex puts on a smile and turns to face him properly, leaning on his right arm. He kisses his boyfriend softly. "Yes. I do. Now shut up. Relax. I'll go make breakfast for my amazing boyfriend. Like I always planned to." He gives him one last peck on the cheek before he jumps from bed, not before grabbing a pair of boxers on the way.

"Mentiroso." Mateo mutters chuckling as he rolls over on his stomach, grasping the pillow with his arm and snuggled into the bed. Letting out a content sigh.

Alex, now boxered, frantically rummaged around the kitchen. Searching all the cupboards, looking for something to cook. "Jesus..... when we made this I said we should have organised it or something....."

Three years before......

"¡Estúpido! ¡Idiota! ¡Perezoso!" Mateo kept repeating as Alex groaned in response.

"Enough with the Spanish! I get the idea!" Mateo then hits him on the back of the head. "Hey! What the hell douche bag!"

Mateo glares. "When you offered to let me stay with you. I thought that implied you had an actual house!"

Alex returns the glares. "I'm sorry! I was kinda preoccupied with having no fricking memory, and having a stalker!"

Mateo waves him off, as he continues walking. "¡Jesucristo! Nunca dejas de hablar." He looks around the small village. "Ok... we aren't living here." He kicks a small basket on the floor which had four holes in it.