Alex

Dear Diary,

I think I'm in love.

Now as far as I know. This is my first love. In case you don't know (which would be odd since this is the third year into this diary) but I'm suffering from memory loss.

So I don't remember my life from before the island. Which I've come to accept.

So due to that, Mateo is my first love. And God is he amazing!

I'll be honest I don't think he feels the same way. I mean yeah he likes me. But not the same strength of love.

After all, as much as he hates to speak about his past, he must have fallen in love before.

And we all know how it feels when we have our first love....

I'm presuming this is how it feels for everyone. After all. It's my first for me.

Anyway. Things have been going well.

Me and him have been getting on. Apart from our little spats when he asked to go exploring.

Yes I know I'm being stubborn but I don't care. I'm not loosing him. He's all I have now.

Anyway. I'm off to go wildlife watching. Maybe see some dolphins?

Mateo groans as he rolls over in his sleep. His ass now in the air, as his face nuzzles into his pillow.

Alex smiles chuckling as he blew on the ink to allow it to dry. Then he closed the door stroking the leather cover as he leans down, over the side of the bed. He then proceeded to slip the book underneath. He then return to bed and lays down.

He turns so he was facing Mateo and smiles watching him sleep.

"Verme dormir es espeluznante mi amor." Mateo murmurs half asleep. Not opening his eyes.

Alex hits him "I know enough Spanish to know when I'm being called a creep!"

Mateo chuckles and turns onto his back, his face looking up at the ceiling.

He opens his eyes blinking. "Hmmm. I'll use bigger words next time."

Alex rolls his eyes and moves, letting his head lay on top on Mateo's chest. "Hmmm. Whatever...... morning."

Mateo smiles, his hand moves to the soft blonde hair of Alex. "Morning mi amor."

Alex closes his eyes as he enjoys Mateo stroking his hair.

As he may there he realised he didn't need his past memories. Yes it would be nice to know who he was. Where he was from. Who his family were.

But he was happy. He had a good life. So if he had to wait for some answers. So be it.

He sighs and smiles. "Babe.... I was thinking.... that lagoon were I stalked you to and caught you naked?"

Mateo chuckles. Wrapping his lovers long locks round his tanned fingers. "Hmmm. Yeah. Happiest day of my life. Well second to the first night we slept together. Mmmm. Una noche en el cielo."

Alex blushes "shut up." Hw turns and birdies his face into the abs of Mateo kissing and blowing raspberries.

Mateo chuckles and pushes him off then pulls him on top of him into a hug, kissing him. "I'm sorry. Continue."

He smiles and kisses his nose. "We should do up the path to it and go there more regularly. Nice swim." He moves his second and index finger up Mateo's side like legs. "Skinny dipping. And just relaxing?"

Mateo nods smiling and kisses him again. "I love the idea. But first." His hands travel down Alex's back causing him to shiver till he lands them onto his ass. Squeezing. "I was thinking we should rein-act that noche en el cielo? Hmm?"

Alex smirks and kisses his cheek then moves to his neck, till his hand grabs the hardening cock beneath him.

Mateo smirks. "I'll take that as a yes."