Together, no matter what

Alex let out a deep moans as he felt Mateo push deep into him, causing his eyes to water and jaw to clench. As he gripped the duvet covers, his knuckles turning white as his back arched from the cocktail of pain and pleasure. Causing his head to swim with the images of their past sexual encounters, images of them rubbing against each other moaning dripping with sweat flash before his closed eyes. He could feel the shaky hot breathe of Mateo on his neck, causing his skin to tingle. Like small fairies were dancing on his neck. He could feel his hands on his hips, as his own hips slowly gyrated causing his hardened cock to rhythmically move back and forth. In and out.

"Hmmm babe... God... yesss" Mateo groans as he moves one hand up to Alex's shoulders gripping, digging his nails in. Then his other hand follows, however it doesn't stop at his shoulders it carries on over his shoulder. Past his neck and past his face straight forward till his finger tips found the sapphire hilt of the dagger. They danced on it's surface. As he moans from the smooth tingling sensation he got from it.

Once Alex opens his eyes, all the images of him and Mateo melt away into a pool of deep blue, as h to gets lost in the sapphire's alluring light. He could almost see the beach and the ocean in it's refection as Mateo keeps pumping into him, his speed increasing once his fingernails begin to scrape the jewels surface.

Watching this with his glazed over eyes, Alex feels this weird knot in his stomach. A tangled feeling of jealously, as he can feel and hear the feeling the sapphire was giving Mateo. The pleasure he was feeding it.

He wanted that to.

So gingerly, with out a contradicting thought to mind, he reached out and grabbed the knife and pulling it forward to allow both him and Mateo to place their fingers firmly on the jeweled hilt. Causing them to simultaneously moan. "God... it's so beautiful..." Alex moans as he continues to moan.

"I... I can't stop looking at it... it's so deep... and alluring..." Mateo moans as he begins to increase his ramming speed, his focus no longer on the sex but on the sapphire, as he began to roughly fuck Alex beneath him.

Alex however, his eyes were no longer glazed. Yes he couldn't remove them from the jeweled knife, he was still hardly blinking, but he began to frown through the moans. These moans being more of pain than a cocktail of that and pleasure, as Mateo's thrusts change from that of sexual thrusts to fuck thrusts. Lacking all emotion and feeling. Not what Alex was used to. "Umm. Babe I think... I think I want to stop."

"No... I have to finish... it needs me to finish." Mateo barely says through his moans, as he carries on completely ignoring Alex's plea for them to stop. His full focus on the knife, his eyes still glazed still unmoving from it.

Alex, was fully withdrawn from the sapphire's spell now. As he forcefully pushes Mateo off of him. As he does this he then jumps on top of Mateo, griping his wrists holding him down into the bed. Blocking out the knife. "Babe! Wake the fuck up! Please!"

Mateo pouts, his eyes no longer glazed, his pupils still dilated as he looks up at Alex confused. "¿Mi amor? Why are you on top of me? I didn't know you liked being the to." He smirks as he wiggles his eyebrows, "Muy sexy. Mi hermosa pareja."

Alex rolls his eyes, but then smirks, he sits up on Mateo's lap, trying with all his might to ignore his lovers persistent hard as rock cock rubbing against his arse hole, as he reached over grabbing a small wash towel. He then leaned forward smirking, "Of course I am Baby. I've always been. Just wanted to keep it a secret, to surprise you." Before Mateo can answer, Alex blind folds him with the towel. Causing Mateo to giggle like a small school girl.

"What now ¿mi amor?" Mateo asks, as he moves his arms above his head flexing them. Alex however was already lumbering off of Mateo as he stood above the dagger. At first he stood there frozen, beginning to ger lost in the enchanting blue, however as soon as he hears Mateo shout at him, "MI amour? Am I meant to be waiting for something?"