Untold

I must have sat there on the sidewalk for ten minutes or so when I decided I should probably go home. So I stood up, brushed myself off, and was on my way. At this point I had got myself to the 'it's okay you don't need to be in a relationship even though you still love him' phase so seeing Dan about twenty feet away didn't really help with my whole predicament. He knew I had saw him and he just stood there staring. As did I, wondering who would move first. Finally I just started walking home like he was a stranger and I never met him. As I got closer, this became harder as I could see that his cheeks were red and puffy and his eyes were red. I was about five feet away when I stopped. He still hasn't moved from where he was and I didn't want to just overlook him.

Dan POV

I wanted to run. I just wanted to run to her take her in my arms and run back to her house and film videos and hug her and kiss her and hold her and never, ever let go. But I can't do that. She started to walk first. I just stood there, stuck to the pavement below me. She got about five feet away when she stopped. I could tell she had been crying. I didn't know what to say. Being the awkward dork that I am, I came up with the most clever thing to say. 

"Hi." I said timidly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hey." she said looking down at her feet.

"I-uh." I stuttered. I can't think of what to say. I have a million words to say and yet I can't form anything into a sentence.

"You know what Dan? I don't want to hear it. Actually I really want to hear it. But I'm too afraid of what you'll say. I don't want to be broken again Daniel. I have been broken by too many people for it to happen again. I love you Daniel James Howell. And I probably always will." tears started to pour from her eyes. She started to walk away.

"Wait! Jenni!" I hesitated for a moment after she turned around.

"That's what I thought." she said quietly.

"I can't put it into words. I love you. You are the one I have looked for my entire life. You are the one I want to be with for the rest of my life and forever. I have ever met anyone as talented and amazing as you. You are my everything and I don't know what I would do without you." A stray tear rolled down my cheek and splattered down on the pavement.

Jenni POV

I watched the tear roll from Dans cheek to the sidewalk. I didn't know what to say. All of a sudden every moment we spent together flashed before my eyes. The night we met, the night in Paris, just hanging around, the party. That was when I knew. I always figured and I was always pretty sure I knew but now, standing here in the middle of almost nowhere I knew.

 I loved Daniel James Howell.

Caspar POV

I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have kissed Jennifer. I shouldn't have made them break up.
"I don't know what to do... What do I do? You knew her better than anyone." I said into the phone pacing around outside where I was staying.

"Do you love her?" She asked me over the phone.

"Wha- She knows how I feel." I replied.

"That's not what I asked. Do you love her?" She asked me again.

"Yes. I love her more than anything and everyone." I said sitting down.

"I think she needs to know that now more than ever." She told me over the phone. I heard Joe ask her something in the background.

"I have to go. I think you know what you need to do now." she said and we hung up.

"Bye." I said and walked to Connors house. I got there in about five minutes and I knocked on the door. He answered a few seconds later.

"Hey Connor. Can I come in?" I asked as soon as he opened the door.

"Hi Caspar, come in. What's on your mind?" He said as I walked in and he shut the door. We walked to the middle of the room and sat down on the nearest couch.

"I love Jenni. And I think I need to go tell her."

"Why don't you then?" He asked leaning back.

"Because she would never accept me."

"Have you told her this?"

"Well, no but-"

"Well then I don't think you have a definite answer."

"I'm gonna go tell her. Right now." I said getting up and going out the door. I ran as fast as I could to make the biggest mistake of my life.