I think I love you.

We each filmed a collab at Tyler's and Dan continued his vlog. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. It was about ten pm when we decided to go home. We got back in the car and I drive of course. Dan doesn't know how to drive out as he put it 'dumb American button pushers'. 

I put the car in drive and we were on our way. It was dark, and there weren't very many cars on the road. We were at an intersection with a dirt road on the left of us. I had never seen this road before but I trusted Google maps to get us home.

"Jennifer! Turn into that dirt road!" Dan said excitedly pointing to the road.

"No way! There is probably a crazy old man that lives there!" I said back glancing at the road.

"Please." he pleaded giving me huge puppy dog eyes. I sighed.

"Ugh fine." I said rolling my eyes and pulling into the road.

"Why did you want to go here so bad? It's just a-" I stopped myself. Somehow Dan knew this was a lookout cliff type thing and the stars had never looked better. I got out of my car and admired the scene before me.

"How did you-" I leaned against my car, amazed by the beauty.

"Tyler told me about it." he replied, standing next to me.

"Why would you want to find a place like this? Well I mean I get why you wanted to find it but it's so. . . Romantic." I couldn't really form proper sentences right now.

"Jennifer, I know you just broke up with Caspar but, I love you. I always have and I always will and-" I stopped him short.

"Sh. I love you too Daniel." I said looking up at him and smiling.

"Oh ya, I got you something." he grabbed a small brown box from his pocket and gave it to me. I opened it to reveal a small silver bracelet that said "I think I love you." which was what we said to each other the first time we said I love you. I put it on and admired t I the moonlight.

"It's perfect Daniel." I gave him a huge hug and he kissed the top of my head. "lets go home." I said and we got into the car to drive home. We held hands the whole way home. When we got home Dan decided to finish his vlog.

"Alright guys so it is currently midnight and I'm pretty tired so-" I accidentally cut him off by saying,

"DAN WHERE IS MY COMPUTER? IF YOU HID IT AGAIN!" I yelled from upstairs unaware he was filming.

"I DIDN'T HIDE IT!" He replied.

"OKAY." I yelled back.

"So, anyway big news but I'm not gonna tell you. You will have to wait for a main channel video on my big news! alright see you later Bye!" I bounded downstairs and jumped in Dan's back giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm tired. CARRY ME TO BED SLAVE!" I yelled in Dans ear.

"Okay Miss Bossy." he said with a chuckle and he carried me up the stairs to my room dropping me at my door. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"I think I love you Daniel." I said with a smile.

"I think I love you too Jennifer." he replied with a smirk.He walked to his room and I stepped in mine and plopped down on my bed. I love Daniel James Howell and he loves me. I hope that will never change.

Dan POV

I can't believe Jennifer said yes! I really hope Caspar doesn't screw things up again. I layed in bed smiling to myself for about an hour when I realized I couldn't sleep. I went downstairs to find Jennifer on her computer eating an apple. 

"What are you doing up so late?" I asked from behind her startling her.

"I couldn't sleep. What are YOU doing up so late hm Daniel?" She accused right back at me.

"Same as you." I said back grabbing a bottle of water. "what are you doing on your computer?" I asked walking over to look at her screen.

"Just editing. I am actually done now so I should probably get to sleep. Maybe I'll sleep on the couch..." She said pondering that option.

"How about you come sleep with me?" I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Okay." she whispered and she came up to my room and went to bed. We fell asleep in each others arms an we both fell asleep pretty quick. I guess all we needed was each other.