{Epilogue}

The next few weeks were quite busy for news outlets all over Korea

The next few weeks were quite busy for news outlets all over Korea. The celebrity world changed drastically, new scandals and new couples emerging left and right.

The first big news were the ones of the CEO of Limelight Magazine not only being in a relationship with one of his employees, but also mating them. What nobody could've foreseen was that said employee received plenty of modeling contracts after the public announcement, showcasing that beauty and talent were hidden at the most unusual places.

Only a week after that, rapper SUGA announced the finalization of his bond with Taehyung, his boyfriend and mate. The public finally accepted them, and they were Korea's it-couple ever since then.

Right now, Taehyung was visiting his friends and family back in Daegu for New Years'.

The omega was helping his mother to prepare the dishes for dinner while listening to the loud chatter from the living room.

"I'm still disappointed you didn't tell me about your plans to mate Yoongi this early into your relationship," Jinae sighed, putting down the plate she was holding to look at her son. Taehyung just bit his lip. He hadn't told his mother about all the things that had happened, which led to them changing the plan and completing the ritual.

"I know, and I'm sorry. But things happened which gave me a piece of mind, and it's for the best."

Jinae pursed her lips and threw the cleaning rag over her shoulder to look at her son. "I am still your mother. Darling, I'm interested in your life, and you know that you can always talk to me about everything."

Taehyung just grinned, "I'm sure Seokjin thought the same until you began gushing about how handsome his boyfriend is. In front of his boyfriend."

Jinae just threw the towel at her son, rolling her eyes. "Let me live and tell the others that dinner is ready in ten minutes."

The brunette shook his head and chuckled, entering the living room to see everyone assembled. After this eventful year, they all agreed to spend New Year's Eve in Daegu, with Taehyung's mother insisting that she would cook them dinner. Probably as some sort of apology.

Jungkook and Jimin were huddled on the armchair while Namjoon and Seokjin were seated on the couch alongside Taehyung's father. Hoseok was sitting on the floor with his glass of wine, swirling the red liquid around while listening to Namjoon talk about his craziest celebrity stories.

"Dinner is ready in ten," Taehyung announced, his eyes scanning the room for his mate. Everyone seemed to notice because they grinned and continues their conversation as if Taehyung didn't stand right beside them, waiting for them to tell him where his mate was.

"Where's Yoongi?" the second-youngest asked but didn't receive an answer.

"Guys?"

"Where the hell is Yoongi?" he asked again, wanting to sound demanding but sounding more like an upset toddler.

"Getting something from the store," Hoseok answered, his dark eyes twinkling with mischief.

He wanted to protest and demand answers again, but the doorbell interrupted him. He sighed and turned around, walking towards the wooden door. They had given Yoongi keys to the house, but he probably forgot them. After all, it was still Yoongi. He opened the door and was ready to complain, but something else caught his attention.

Yoongi was standing there, but he wasn't alone. He was holding a blanket in his arms, with fur peeking out here and there. "What-" Taehyung started, but he didn't finish because the bundle interrupted him with a small bark.

Yoongi just smiled at Taehyung, who stood there with widened eyes, and his jaw dropped. "You didn't."

Yoongi just pouted and petted the small bundle in his arms, whispering, "He doesn't mean it like that. I'm sure soon enough you'll steal all of his attention away from me."

Taehyung squealed and carefully took the small bundle from Yoongi, unwrapping it a little. "Hello there," he cooed at the tiny creature, tearing up at the dark eyes cautiously peering back at him.

Yoongi ushered them inside, away from the icy breeze and snowfall from outside. As Taehyung walked into the living room with the puppy in his arms, the conversation died down, and everyone wore a knowing smile.

"How do you want to name him?" Yoongi asked while hugging the omega from the back, a happy smile showing off his gums.

"Yeontan," Taehyung whispered, already enamored by the puppy currently licking his nose.

Jinae stood in the doorway to the kitchen, shaking her head. "I can't believe my food is getting cold because of a dog."

The room erupted in laughter, and Yeontan was zooming around the house as soon as he was let down.

As they ate dinner and Seokjin told everyone his dad-jokes, Taehyung knew that he couldn't be happier. He was carefree; he had everything he wished for.

And he knew by looking into Yoongi's eyes that the older felt the same. Both had found a missing piece of themselves, and now they were complete. Their life finally was a full picture, a display of happiness and luck.

FIN.

A/N:

Y'all will probably skip this, but I want to say this nevertheless.

Thank your for accompanying me on this crazy journey! I can't believe we hit 9k reads even though my updates are everything but regular lol

English isn't my first language, so thank you for putting up with all of my grammatical and spelling errors! I'm really trying, but my writing will never be perfect, but that's okay I guess.

So thank you for sticking by me through this hell of a journey! I hope you loved this book as much as I did; and don't fret!

I have about 14 drafts which are waiting to be published 😭

So, I'll hope we'll meet again in another book!

Thank you for all your love and support, it means the world to me.

- vans