{Eight}

"For god's sake, Tae, he's not the president!" Jimin groaned while his best friend tried on the 15th shirt

"He's not but to me, and he's equally as important." Taehyung hummed and took out a flannel. "What do you think? Pink or green?" He said, holding both carriers beside him.

Jimin sat up. "Hm... Pink makes you look pale. I think you should go for lime."

"Lime?" Taehyung asked, confused, inspecting the green shirt.

"Green is not just green. There are hundreds of various tones of green, and that is lime." Jimin said and pointed at the fabric.

Taehyung just raised a brow. "Ugh, fine Alexander McQueen," he mocked and pulled his pajama shirt over his head.

Jimin critically eyed up the omega's body. "Have you trained? Your cute lil tummy is gone!" he pouted.

"Did you just call me fat?" Taehyung said, raising a brow. Jimin groaned. "No, I didn't, just put on the damn shirt!"

Taehyung giggled and pulled the fabric over his head. He walked over to Jimin and kissed him on the cheek, "Aw Chim, I know you would never insult me."

"Yes, yes, now put on some shoes, or we'll be late." The shorter omega said and stood up, leaving to get his jacket.

Taehyung grabbed his phone, and a message on his lock screen caught his attention.

YOONGI
Have fun today,
I'm sure SUGA will
be absolutely swept
off his feet :)

He smiled, typed a quick reply thanking him, grabbed his purse, and rushed to the front door. Jimin was already waiting there, getting showered with kisses by Jeongguk. Taehyung just awkwardly cleared his throat, and the alpha jumped back immediately.

Jeongguk just gave him a small smile and left for his room, whereas Jimin looked on the floor. As they stepped out of the building, Taehyung took a deep breath. "Jimin?"

The aforementioned lifted his head and glanced at Taehyung before staring straight ahead.

"I've noticed that you and Gguk aren't as affectionate as before, is everything okay between you two?" Taehyung asked, placing his hand on his friend's shoulder for comfort.

"Uh yeah... It's just that we felt bad for making you feel lonely," the shorter confessed. Taehyung just cracked a smile. "That's not what I wanted to achieve. Please don't hold back. You're not the only reason I feel upset. I would have to scold every public couple, not just you two."

Jimin chuckled at that. "I'm sorry. But I just can't stand seeing you so upset."

Taehyung sighed and looked ahead. "That's not your fault. It's also partly my fault for not being open to those things. I don't want to commit to someone who will leave if they find their mate."