{Fourteen}

Yoongi drove Taehyung back home, even accompanied him to the front door of their apartment

Yoongi drove Taehyung back home, even accompanied him to the front door of their apartment. Taehyung shyly looked away, whereas Yoongi looked at the omega as if he was his whole world.

"Uhm... I should go inside; it's getting cold," Taehyung murmured, but before he could move away, the alpha gently grabbed his hand. Taehyung turned to look at him with big eyes, not knowing what else the older could want.

Yoongi leaned in and placed a chaste kiss on the brunette's cheek. "I'll call you tomorrow. Sleep well," he smiled before beginning to descend the steps.

"U-Uh, you too!" Taehyung stuttered out, beyond flustered. He just wanted to turn and open the door, but someone else opened it and yanked him inside. Taehyung squealed at the sudden movement, almost losing balance and falling.

"Careful!" Jimin tutted while softly closing the door. Both omega's stared at each other for a few seconds, Jimin stern and Taehyung confused.

Jimin eventually broke character and engulfed the younger into a bone-crushing hug, beginning to squeal. "Oh my god, that was so adorable!! I've seen it all through the peephole. That was so fucking cute!"

Taehyung stood there frozen, overwhelmed by his friend's sudden outburst. The commotion lured Jeongguk into the room, tiredly ruffling his hair. "What is going on??"

Taehyung just pulled a face upon discovering that his little brother didn't wear a shirt and promptly threw a blanket from the sofa on him, "Ew, cover yourself! I didn't need to see that!"

The alpha confusedly pulled the blanket off his face. "What? It's just my torso—"

"Still, you're a baby, and I don't need to see that." Taehyung tutted, closing his eyes. Jimin just giggled and shook his head. "How was the date? Was he nice? What did you do? Was it romantic? Did he—"

Taehyung giggled too, blindly putting his hand on the omega's mouth to stop his rambling. "Yeah, how was it?" Jeongguk piped up, draping the blanket around himself.

"Well... It honestly was unexpected but the best date ever," he recalled, blushing at the memory of their kiss.

Jimin's eyes widened, expecting the worst. "No! Don't tell me you did it!" he exclaimed, disbelief engraved into his features. "Yeah, don't tell me, or I'll rip him to shreds." Jeongguk snarled; the image of his pure brother being tainted did not sit right with him. Taehyung opened his eyes, looking at the two others in shock.

"Oh my god, calm down, you two!" Taehyung breathed out, hanging his jacket on the rack beside the door. As he turned around, two overly curious pairs of eyes were staring him down.

He sighed in defeat and sat down on the couch, pulling his knees up to hug them. "Nothing spectacular happened. We were enjoying our time." Taehyung tried to talk his way out of the conversation.