{Twenty-Nine}

They were in the car on the way back to Taehyung's, the excitement and nervousness finally simmering down

They were in the car on the way back to Taehyung's, the excitement and nervousness finally simmering down. Taehyung finally got the courage and took his phone out, noticing his notifications being spammed. He gulped and went on his Instagram, almost dropping his phone after seeing that his follower count went from 500 to 7k within an hour.

He nervously tapped on his last post, scrolling down to the comment section. Five thousand. He licked his lips again, too nervous to read them. His heart wanted to know the reactions, but at the same time, his mind was stopping him. He knew there would be comments which would hurt, which would try to talk him down. And although he was prepared, he feared them.

But in the end, his heart won. He tapped on them, not noticing Yoongi's worried glances every now and then. He was surprised that most of the comments were positive feedback, and they made his heart flutter.

Wow, he's so beautiful!

His smile is so cute, omg

SUGA got himself the jackpot!

They fit so well!

LOOK AT SUGA'S CUTE EYE SMILE WHEN LOOKING AT TAEHYUNG, AWWW

But as always, life wasn't just pretty comments and only positivity.

omg why would SUGA date him? he's way too cute for him.

his smile is so uncomfortable to look at—

he doesn't deserve to date SUGA.

I would be better for SUGA than he could ever be.

Taehyung didn't even notice that his hands began to shake again, not until Yoongi gently grabbed his phone and turned it off. The brunette looked up with big eyes, his lower lip trembling.

"Don't listen to them. Just enjoy your time with me, yeah?" the rapper murmured, gently squeezing Taehyung's thigh before retracting his hand to the gearshift lever.

"I'm trying. But it feels so strange... What if people recognize me on the street?" the omega looked up, his face fear-stricken. He never thought about the consequences of dating a famous person, yet here he was.

"If they do, try your best to be polite. If you feel like someone is following you, call Hoseok or me." Yoongi explained while pulling into the parking lot near the flat. The brunette sighed and exited the car, pressing the doorbell. In his rush yesterday, he had completely forgotten to take the keys with him, but he knew that Jungkook was at home.

The door buzzed and opened, and soon enough, they were climbing up the narrow flight of stairs. But what Taehyung didn't expect was to see two people standing in front of the door to his home, and he immediately recognized his parents.

His mother turned around upon hearing the footsteps, her gaze grazing Taehyung and then focusing on Yoongi. Her expression was unreadable, and she took a step forward.