𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊. "catch me if you can"

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

    THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS has always been a blur

    THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS has always been a blur. Usually, it's a lazy day where I lay around the house or mess with the gifts I've received the day before. The entire day gives you the feeling of boredom. At least for me. With my Mother insisting on me staying home and helping her clean normally, I've never done anything fun on December 26th. I know that sounds ignorant, but all of my siblings agree with me amusingly.

That means, I've never hung out with a boy on December 26th.

That was until Louis asked to come over last night whenever we stayed up having our annual 1 AM conversation on IMessage. I was surprised with myself for staying up a few extra hours, Christmas day was long and fatiguing. But, with Louis' influence it wasn't a protest to do so.

I then had the idea for tonight to be the sleepover Louis asked me to host not too long ago. It's a Saturday night and I would rather spend time with Louis than help my Mom do the dishes or vacuum the living room.

Since Louis goes back home to South London in early January, I won't be able to see him for a while. Most likely a long while and it's saddening. After seeing a person for the past month, then suddenly they fly back to a whole other continent isn't the best feeling in the world. Mom understands it though and she's letting me get a free pass on cleaning for a few days. It's caused my brothers and sisters to become annoyed, but they'll get over it.

I dread the day he leaves for London, but I need to soak in these last few weeks with him as much as I can. But, he arrived a little after 4 this afternoon.

Truthfully, I have no idea what he has in store for this "sleepover." All I know is that I have nothing planned, other than watching movies or hanging out in the basement. We usually have things to do whenever he's over, like playing with Evie and River.