𝒗. ms.ryan

𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 &
𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔

𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 &𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔

    "SO, UR JUST GONNA ACT like you weren't just talking to a very attractive boy?"

A quiet gasp left from fear my mouth and my eyes darted towards the direction where the evil voice came from.

Margot stood there, leaning against the wall, giving me a sly smirk as I began to laugh. She sat on the fourth step of the staircase in the entry way. The girl was dressed in a long t-shirt and pajama shorts. Which confused me considering dinner had just finished or started. Tapping her right foot, she waited for my response.

"What are you talking about?" I commented sarcastically. My sister rolled her eyes at me, before standing up and grabbing onto the white handrail. "Hm, I don't know. Maybe you talking to the same boy two days in a row outside?"

Groaning, I thought to myself she knew about the occurrence that happened about 6 minutes ago, but not about the one in the stand yesterday.

"You knew about yesterday?" I questioned. I started untying my Converse, and then placed the pair in the corner beside the front door.

"I know a lot more than you think I do."

I scrunched up my nose, teasing her, and remarked, "Gross." Margot scoffed. "Not like that!"

"Teasing!"

I walked through the archway towards my left, which entered into the kitchen/dining room. The smell of warm food still lingered through the air. My mother has always cooked the best meals, along with her Mother In Law, aka my grandmother, who taught her everything she needed to know how to cook.

When my parents were young, around 17-18, they started going steady and quickly fell pregnant. Of course, it definitely wasn't in their agenda. But, my mother's parents decided to disown her, and left her pregnant self on the streets with no where to go.