𝒗𝒊𝒊. millie effing bobby brown

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

   "I SEE YOU GOT READY TO impress that boy

"I SEE YOU GOT READY TO impress that boy." My mother exclaimed, holding Evie on her left hip. The toddler sucked on a muted yellow pacifier, and honestly just minded her business. Probably has her mind filled with whatever children think of at that age. I playfully rolled my eyes at her, and continued to roll up silverware inside of napkins for tonight.

"Definitely not, you know their species doesn't deserve all of this." I joked, placing another roll into a plastic container. A chuckle left her mouth. "You're right."

I did get extra ready tonight, though. I mean, it's the biggest night of the season at our farm. And maybe, a little reasoning of it was Louis. Adding more highlighter, blush, mascara, and etc than usual, my makeup was ready for a night I had no idea what would contain of.

I stood up later than usual, talking to the group-chat about various things. Which probably wasn't the smartest thing considering I had to wake up earlier this morning to help my family set up everything. But, two cups of iced coffee definitely helped a lot.

The dinner bell to the Concession Stand door rang, making my mom and I's eyes dart towards the entrance.

Daniel, Ivy, and Mariah walked in each laughing and having smiles on their faces. Probably laughing at something stupid Daniel said. Each of them were dressed beautifully. One thing I can say about my idiotic friends is that they had good style. But as for me, I was stuck with wearing my plain work clothes.

"I figured we should've came early to help out," Ivy assured. Daniel walked up to the bar and sat down on a bar stool. The blonde girl reached over the counter and gave me a hug, Mariah doing the same.

"Well, you kids have fun," Mom commented. "I need to take the little one over to Grandma." Evie rested her head on our mother's shoulder. She continued to suck on her pacifier. Giving them a small wave bye, my attention turned to my friends.