𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. blonde dud

𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔' 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

     "LOUIS, WHY HAVEN'T you answered me?" Claire ranted, she walked into my front doorway

Approaching me, She wrapped her tan bare arms around my shoulders. I stood there, in confusion, and honestly annoyance. "You're the one who hasn't answered me."

I closed the front door after letting her in.

The girl in front of me was soaking wet from the rain she had been in earlier. I didn't know if she had walked, or Ubered to my family and I's home. Either way, I would've felt bad if I hadn't let her in, considering the current weather's conditions.

Her being in only jeans and a black cropped t-shirt, it confused me even more. The rain outside was pouring, and probably wasn't safe for her to be out in.

A look of realization washed over her face and she wiped her feet on the front door mat. She ran her fingers through her wet, blonde, locks.

"Oh! Well, sorry!"

I had to bite my tongue from saying any thoughts I had to her face.

After Millie and I's conversation a few days ago, I realized a lot of things that I had put up with, just for something that I thought was love. Love isn't supposed to be hurtful, twenty-four-seven. It's supposed to be meaningful, and actually worth something.

"Um, why are you here?" I inquired. Claire looked at me directly in the eyes and smirked. "I love the way you did your hair today."

She made her way upstairs into my bedroom, without permission of course, which she had known the location of because she's been here many times before.

One other reason I started to realize she wasn't right for me, is because my family doesn't like her either.

My parents and sisters usually love anyone I bring around them. It was hard for them to dislike any of my friends/small flings.