not an update.

hi! it's been literally a month since i've last updated this book and i thought i would give you guys an explanation!

last updated this book and i thought i would give you guys an explanation!

at first, i lost most of my motivation for writing this book. it's not that i don't love the plot or anything, don't worry! i truly LOVE the plot, the characters, and i'm mostly proud of how i've written this book. it just takes so much for me to sit down and write this book. and i could not tell you why. i HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT'S THIS WAY.

i still have so many ideas for this book and it's no where close to being finished. don't worry, i'm NOT discontinuing this. i don't want to. i've just been taking a break from writing it and i hope you guys aren't upset. i wanna see louis and ryan's story continue just as much as you guys do.

the second reason why i haven't been writing much is because on feb. 3rd my dad kinda died. he wasn't my biological dad, he's my great uncle, but he still raised me with my aunt since i was a baby. he was sick for a long time. he had cirrhosis of the liver from him so. i've just been numb ig idk 😍

we still don't know what he died of tho. we think it's from him having a blood clot in his leg and it burst to his lungs from him getting off the roof to fix some shingles.

i haven't been writing much because of it ( in either of my books ) and all i've been doing is reading irl books, watching movies, and spending time with my aunt. i've written briefly but not a lot at all.

i wanted to give you guys an explanation because you deserve it. i hit 184k during all of this and i can't say how grateful i am for you all. thank you SO much for your love and support for everything.

i don't want you guys to think i'm just writing for no reason btw.

again, i'm NOT discontinuing this book. only taking a break.

THERE'S SO MUCH I WANNA SAY BUT I LITERALLY CANT THINK PLEASE HELP.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A FILLER AND ITS AT 3K WORDS BUT IM TRYNA FINISH IT SOON. the next one after it is a chapter of evie, louis, and ryan hanging out and ITS GONNA BE SO CUTE IM SO EXCITED

evelin monroe darr supremacy.

river samson darr supremacy.

louis patrick james partridge supremacy.

ANYWAYS, i love you guys so much. don't give up on me please! i hope the new chapter isn't too disappointing, i'm trying my best to get it out!

also, go read my other louis book 'teen spirits.' personally, it's gonna be SO much better than this one. it's gonna talk about more personal mental health issues and stuff like that. i'm writing it to be more descriptive and more like an actual irl book AND I'M SUPER PROUD OF IT SO FAR. louis is kinda a dick at first, since it's an enemies to lovers and a slowburn, but he's gonna be a sweet SIMP I PROMISE.

it's mostly about a girl about to get out of her junior year with her 'friends.' her friend group isn't the best and neither is her boyfriend. her mother left her family 3 years prior and she hasn't been the same sense. louis moved to their town in middle school and hasn't always been the nicest to her. it's really just a coming of age story, with a young girl trying to find herself while being surrounded by high school, she deals with her overflowing mind constantly, and louis soon enough comes around and helps her all with that. I'M CURRENTLY WRITING CHAPTER 3 AND IM LITERALLY SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ IT.

louis also has a girlfriend ( she has big tits. just thought i'd let you guys know that
😊 ) that noell's super jealous of so maybe that'll stir u guys in ig

( SHE'S NOT JEALOUS OF HER BC OF LOUIS. IT'S MUCH DEEPER )

I WOULD LOVE TO TELL YOU GUYS MORE BUT YOU GOTTA READ IT TO FIND OUT. i'm proud of it so far and i think my viewers are gonna enjoy it.

anyways, i hope you guys don't mind me not updating in literally a month. i'll update VERY soon, I PROMISE.

i love you all dearly. thank you 🤍🤍💖💖💘❕

( also can we talk about how cute neville is in that gif )

( AND GIVE ME IRL BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS, IVE BEEN READING A LOT RECENTLY. I'M CURRENTLY ON THE 5TH HP BOOK )