𝒙𝒙𝒊. "real is rare"

𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒊𝒔' 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

    "I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU in so long, Louis!" Millie's joyful voice cheered as the Face-time call went through

"I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU in so long, Louis!" Millie's joyful voice cheered as the Face-time call went through. Smiling, I adjusted the phone in my hands slightly. "We saw each other last month."

Scoffing, she rolled her eyes, "That's still a long time, I don't care."

The time being 10:32 pm, I had no clue why Millie was ringing me at this hour. It's certainly not late, but it's still later than when she usually calls me.

We went on to discuss how our lives have been recently, how our families have been doing, etc.

Working with Millie in Enola Holmes was definitely such a surreal experience and I loved every second of it, even in the bad moments. She taught me a bunch of contrasting tips that I will farther use until the end. Including dating advice, heartbreak advice, and even acting advice.

I had no idea how or what she was going to be like whenever I first auditioned. But, Millie was just as bright as she seemed on interviews and social media. I was certainly starstruck, I won't fib.

"How are you and Ryan?" She questioned. She started biting her thumb's fingernail, waiting for my response.

Raising my eyebrow, I answered, "What do you mean?"

Millie gave me a confused look. "I thought you liked her? Right?"

I went on to inform her about the incidents with Claire. Which included her ditching me for another guy on a date, her leaving me on read multiple times, and sadly a lot more.

And to be honest with you, I had no idea why and how I've dealt with this for so wrong. She certainly isn't the only girl in the world for me, and I should've realized that a long time ago.