𝒙. "i'll make sure of it"

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

    I WAS WOKEN UP AT AN unreasonable time by my Mother

I WAS WOKEN UP AT AN unreasonable time by my Mother. Well, it's an unreasonable time for me at least. She shook my body as I groaned.

"Ryan Jade, get up! We gotta get dressed!" She announced to my sleeping body. Sighing, she pulled the warm blankets off me.

The door to my closet creaked open. Wiping the drool off my chin, I sat up. Evie continued to giggle while being sat on the end of my queen bed. We both watched our Mom shuffle around the room trying to find articles of clothing for me to wear.

I moved strands of my locks out of my face. "Why's that?" She placed a pair of light-washed denim jeans beside Evie, and soon after a plain black cropped t-shirt as well. She tried straightening out the wrinkles in my shirt.

Stopping in her tracks, she boasted, "Because a tall teenage boy named Louis is downstairs waiting for you," My eyes widened.

"So get your ass up and get ready!" She commented, before giving me a wink and leaving out the door with Evie in her arms.

Confused, I wondered why Louis is in my home during this time of day.

I leaned over towards my night-stand and grabbed my phone off the charger. My lock screen was filled with my regular notifications and some messages from Louis and the group-chat. 

I then realized that I still needed to get up and get dressed, I didn't want to keep Louis waiting for long.

Stepping off my bed, my feet hit the freezing hardwood floors and I tensed up. I quickly ran towards my shared Jack and Jill bathroom with Margot.

I placed blue Colgate toothpaste onto my toothbrush, and brushed my teeth. Soon after, I washed my face as well.

After cleaning up in the bathroom, I walked over to my bed and took a look at the outfit my Mother picked out. It was simple, but very cute.