𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. "come find me"

𝒓𝒚𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘

I WAS AWOKEN FROM my deep slumber in the middle of the nighttime randomly

I WAS AWOKEN FROM my deep slumber in the middle of the nighttime randomly. It felt as if I've been sleeping for days, but my body still felt drowsy.

A weary yawn escaped from my lips. My throat felt parched. And I wanted to keep curling up in my cold and snug bed. But, knowing me, that most likely wasn't going to occur.

Ticking away the seconds of the morning, the clock placed on my dresser read 3:01 AM. Almost having a full nights rest, waking up at this hour definitely was aggravating. I wanted two more hours at least, but it is what it is.

Trying to run my fingers through my hair, I was stopped from a few tangles that knotted up. Most likely from me rustling around in my bed.

Surprisingly, my house was cooler than usual. Way cooler. It almost felt as if my father didn't even turn on the heat, which is something I was starting to get used to. It resulted in me quickly covering myself with my white bed duvet even more. My comfortable mattress rested under me, making me want to go back to sleep even more.

I don't recall ever being placed in my bed. The last memory I have was of Louis and I stargazing and falling asleep during the process. I was in the bed of my grandfather's truck, however. Not my own bed at home.

The only brightness in my bedroom was from the alarm clock placed on my dresser. Even though I knew I wouldn't have to hear it this morning, the sound of it echoed throughout my brain and it was irritating.

Soft breathing cut the silence in the atmosphere, honestly startling me a small bit.

Not knowing where the sound came from, I sat up in my bed. Chills went down my spine once the wintry air-conditioning hit my skin. It caused my teeth to chatter slightly. Another yawn left my mouth. But, this time my eyes started to water.