begin again.

authors note: this has been highly requested.  I wasn't sure I was gonna actually update.  I've been putting my time into another story I am making, which if you want please check out its called "blank space" but I decided I'd throw another chapter in because I want to thank you guys so much for the almost 16k reads because that is A LOT of reads and this I guess will be my way of returning the gift? Anyway enjoy c:

*No Ones P.O.V*

        Sam looked very different from the last time she saw Cat.  It confused Cat, maybe even made Cat upset that Sam looked more let go.  Her clothe were trash, she obviously let her body go, her hair was messy, and in her eyes it wasn't the Sam that would make Cat's heart race, or make her want to snuggle with her when she had a bad dream.  Now Sam looked like the bad dream.

"Sam." Cat said, sternly.  She didn't know what else to say or do.  She didn't want to hug her, she didn't want to even see her.  Right when Cat was recovering Sam jumped back into the picture.

Now Cat felt back at her lowest.

"I'm just here to take my stuff" Sam said biting her lip.

Cat's heart was aching so quietly, Cat couldn't even hear it happening.  She simply nodded and opened the door widely to let Sam in.  Cat simply walked to the room as she left most of it as it was, but everytime she began missing Sam she would take something down and put it in the box.  Just to remind herself there wasn't ever going to be Sam back in her life.

"Where the hell is most of my stuff?" Sam said as she walked in the room.  

*Sam's P.O.V*

        Seeing Cat broke my heart.  Maybe because she seemed fine.  She looked as beautiful as always.  Or the fact she packed my things that I obviously saw next to the door.  She left only a various ammount of objects like the clothe in the closet, bed covers, and some old CDs.

        I slowly walked over to the bed sheets, striping them off I heard a quiet sound of pain from Cat and turned to look at her.  Her red locks over her face, her big eyes looking at me judging every move I do.     I took my covers into the big bag I brought and quickly went next to the closet.    Me and her both knew that my clothe did not fit me no longer.  Every since I been living in Seatlle with Carly I didn't care anymore how I looked or felt.  Cat wasn't there to tell me to eat something healthy or I'm eating too much.

My cheeks got red grabbing the clothe as I heard her mumble.

"How are you and Carly?"

*Cat's P.O.V*

My heart began to race when I asked her that.  I didn't want to know actually.  I just wanted to talk to her.

"Okay." Sam replied bluntly.  

My heart dropped after the seriousness, I began to get quiet and slowly walked out of the bedroom.

"Cat." Sam said as she grabbed her bag and followed me out. 

"Don't talk to me" I said sighing as I sat on the couch pouting, just trying not to break down.

"I still want to be your friend and all." Sam said quietly as she sat next to me.

"Maybe I don't want to be your friend" I said back. I never was this stern or direct.

"What?" She said as she moved closer to me.  "I said maybe I don't want to be your friend."

I whispered to myself "just your friend."

Sam heard the whisper as I turned to see she was closer to me than ever.  We haven't been this close in a long time and my heart began to race.

I looked at Sam.  "I don't wanna be just friends" I said again as my mind went black, being ethical wasn't a descesion anymore.  I put my hands on her hips and began kissing her rather roughly.

        I didn't care anymore if I didn't see her again, I just needed to get one last kiss from Sam Puckett.

* so that is the end of this chapter.  I want to update soon and kind of conclude this c:.  I don't know if I should get smutty?  would that be too much?  if you can let me know it would be very helpful c: anyway chao c:*