Seattle Mess

*hey guys. its been a while and im super sorry. school has taken over my soul haha! but I've been planning this chapter for a while an i really hope you like it. I was gonna go all capsn but i felt it would scare you guys xD amnyways thanks SO (dang it) much for the 2.4k reads and almost 100 likes!  i think once I pass 100 likes I'm gonna to make 2 chapters in one week so yay :3 anyways ENJOY (lol again) and thanks for reading! <3*

 Sam's P.O.V:

 We saw Spencer not even look like Spencer anymore. We couldn't tell if it was him when we went to the phone line to talk. "Spencer?" Carly said shedding a tear. I held her hand, she was my bestfriend then and will always be a sister now. I can't just couldn't see her eyes tear up like that.

"C-Ca-Carly!" Spencer said still sounding drunk and high

We sat down and grabbed the phone so we can hear him better.

"I miss you" she whispered.

"I didn't miss you, you little b-" 

"HEY DON'T TALK TO CARLY LIKE THAT" I yelled.

We should have left when we first got there I grabbed Carly's hand and pulled her away. "Come on Carly this isn't Spencer anymore." . As we walked away we heard Spencer keep yelling "COWARDS". I knew that one tear Carly had down her cheek was her trying to show many. She loved Spencer, I loved Spencer. He just lost it after a while and I didn't want to see her take it. To try to make her feel better when we walked out I smiled and whispered "Lets go see Freddy." .

Saying that made my heart race. As much as I denied it I liked him a little, but Carly and hIm were more ment for eachother. Either way I got Cat. "Get out of my head" i whispered as we walked down to find Freddy.

Cats P.O.V:

"Will you please stop playing the sad music?" Jade said rolling her eyes. "It won't help you find her. We will be there in an hour."

"Sorry it just makes me feel better" I giggled and looked back at Ray to check on him. "You never answered why you needed to see her" I said and climbed in the back seat. He didn't say anything. "Oh Come on its probably like she just used your shampoo and you need it back" I giggled. He still didn't say anything. I was really bad at awkward momments so I decided to just not try today. I was too sad to react and say something. I just went to the other side of the bar and looked out of the window shedding a tear as I fell asleep.

*One Hour Later*

I woke up and in Seattle we were. I didn't exactly know where they would be but I had to brainstorm where Sam talked about to me quickly. "Cat do you even know where in Seattle your friend would be?" Jade said rolling her eyes as we stopped at a smoothie place called Groovey Smoothie and went in.  I was clueless and not hungry.  I sat there as Jade and Ray got smoothies and went to sit down. "Cat I'm beginning to think this is hopeless and we should go home" Jade said has she put her hand on top of mine. "I'm sorry that this is happening to you" biting her lip. Jade was bad at having emotional moments so just knowning she was doing this meant a lot. I made a fake smile "thanks...".

Its not that I didn't love Jade its just that Sam is stuck in my head. Everytime Jade says something I think of Sam saying it... I wish Sam would say it.  

"Yo Yo Little Red whats making you down?" the man working there said. I pouted and put my head against Jade's shoulder. "I miss someone" I quietly said into Jade's shoulder.

"Oh no, why at a smoothie place if your looking for someone in Seattle?" 

"I don't know I thought she would be here. She use to do a show with her bestfriends here until her bestfriend Carly moved away and I just... thought I could find her and do somthing." I said with my voice cracking through every word.

"Well my name is T-Bone and I know who your talking about" he said in still such a happy voice. I quickly jumped up and hugged him. "You do!?!" I hugging him. "Sam Puckette yes, she was here looking all lovey dovey with Carly.. oh i miss them" he smiled.

My heart stopped. Carly was back? This can't be. I quickly ran out and knew where she would be.

Sam's P.O.V:

Seeing the old aparment doors really brought back memories, I wish I was still with Carly and Freddie. "So Carly, how long are you staying in Seattle?" I asked quielty still holding her hand. "I might just stay here, rent out the old apartment and restart my life here. I was sick of Italy. I loved it there but it wasn't the same, and besides... I missed you a lot " she said grabbing my hand tighter. I blushes rapidly. I didn't have to go back to Cat. I would miss her yes but I just.. I don't know. 

We knocked on Freddy's door and out came his mother. "Oh not you" I whispered. Carly laughed as Freddie's mom's eyes quickly went from happy to sad and slammed the door. "Hey open up!" I yelled knocking on the door. "Mrs. Benson don't make me get in there without you opening the door." I said as she quielty said. "Go away." We stood there clueless.

We waited for 10 minutes and she went to check if we were gone. "Oh what do you guys want?" she said rolling her eyes. "We want to see Freddy" I said demanding. Her eyes began to water up. "Freddy is gone.." she said turning away. My face turned blue. "What?" I said letting go of Carly's hand. Carly's eyes began to water up. " Come in and I'll explain.." she said as we were led into her house and sat on her couch.

" Once you guys both left he didn't know what to do anymore. He was depressed and I guess I treated him badly. He went missing for a month and we found him dead but not suicide, a young group of boys beat him." She said begining to have many tears run down her cheeks. I always knew she treated him not normally but I didn't know it got to that point. Carly and I were both silent. I wanted to cry but I held too much anger.  "Thank you for telling us." Carly said begining to cry. I grabbed her hand and we walked out as she began to cry loudly. I hugged her and whispered "I'm gonna kill whoever killed Freddy".

That is all for now and I am sorry this wasn't the most interesting chapter this is just one so information can be given for the epic chapters ahead. and I willbe updating soon adn I would really love if you voted and commented what you thought and etc!!! I will be trying to update every other weekend so :D and ocne we reach 100 votes (and THANKS SO MUCH FOR JUST 86!!<3) I will make 2 in the same week and one the week after so 3 chapters in just two weeks is a biggg dealll <3 thank u so much :D