Trouble, Trouble, and More Trouble

Thank you very much for reading. Please like and comment!! I'd love to know your feedback.  Btw please comment if you want more!!

*CATS P.O.V*

"Sam!" I cried as I saw her get taken away.  This was my fault, none of this would have ever happened if I just kept my mouth shut. I ruin everything, i always have.  I just sat there in tears. I wasn't the only one in tears, i looked at Carly.  Seing her cry made me mad.  I got up wiping my tears "You know, your a real jerk." I said biting my lip.  I didn't feel bad . "Excuse me?" she said confused.  "You heard me, you were there when you wanted something and just turned on her when you got what you wanted.  Seriously how could you, I thought you loved her.  I loved her and she wasted all of her love on someone who doesn't even really care!" I said regretfully.  She was going to say something until I heard a type of sadden sound towards Jade.

I turned to see Jade there who now was broken.  It was all a mess. 

"Oh Jade" I said turning to her. 

"You don't really like me." she frowned.  Jade didn't cry, she just had a bare face that was worth a thousand tears.

"No I do, I just.. I am just confused with everything." biting my lip I went to grab her hand but she quickly turned away.  I didn't blame her, I was a mess.  You can't love two people and get away with loving them both.     

"Where is Gibby" Carly said as she was wiping her tears.  As much as I wanted to fight Carly, talk to Jade and find Gibby, I knew that we needed to get Sam out.  I knew I was going to have to be a leader for once  "Lets go!" I said running.

*SAMS P.O.V*

I'm so dumb, I messed this up.  Just to prove a point.  Now I won't have anyone, its selfish of me yes but I just never had my mom so having all this attention felt good for once.  I don't know I'm so dumb sometimes, I wish I just stayed with Cat and pretend she never said that.  

"Sam Puckett" the officer said in a serious tone.  "Your getting out in 2 weeks, only because your age and your mother left you some bail money from your last visit here, not enough for the entire bail but two weeks then out." 

Oh my goodness, thank you so much thank you.  I will be able to make this right, have time to think and sort things out.  Maybe I don't need Carly, or Cat.  They both didn't believe me, they both don't deserve me.  I can do better! Yeah!!   I just don't know where to start..... 

I decided I was going to meet people in this jail, I watched so much Orange is the New Black I think I got this down, the place is kind of like it but not as awesome with the people.  These people gave me such a nasty look because of my age like "why is she wasting her life?" was in their eyes.  I could tell and the sad thing is they were right, I"m rotting away, where am I going to even work? I'm 19 now, and Cat is only 16 and she knows what she is going to do, I wish I started something.

"Hey." I said slowly sitting down next to the lady eating her lunch, after everything that was going on for the first time I wasn't hungry.

"Leave." she said snappy.  This was going to be harder then I thought...

*Cat's P.O.V*

I rushed down the streets, looked through the alleys but couldn't find him.  I sat on the staircase of a building and began crying.  I wanted Sam, I didn't need her as my star-crossed lover, just back at home.  

"Aw, its okay." Carly  said sitting down next to her.  "How could you say that?" I snapped "Sam is in jail, she isn't getting out. Don't you get that? Don't you see? Are you dumb?" I said gasping.  I never said anything so rude in my life, it wasn't like me.  My heart began racing, I couldn't take the fact that I said that.  "I'm sorry." I said biting my lip "Just didn't know what to do."

"Its okay..." she said.  Carly grabbed my and began kissing me.  What the heck!?! I quickly pulled away.  "What?! What was that?" I said nervous.  It was obvious she didn't care or even deserve to breathe near Sam.  I remember how much Sam would tell me how amazing she was, obviously not the same Carly.  

Jade quickly reacted to that.  "DON"T TOUCH HER." she yelled.  She wanted to fight her but I quickly knew I had to stop it.  "Jade its okay please don't fight its not the time. " I quietly said trying to calm her down.

"No!" she said "I love you Cat, I don't care anymore, I freaking love you, I can't deny myself anymore." she began to bite her lip "I broke up with Beck for you..." 

It was quiet, and awkward what the heck was I suppose to say? So much was going on it was too much for me to handle.  "Please don't do this.." I quietly whispered. 

"No.  I want you." she said as she touched my cheek and I pulled away.  I loved her like a sister, I felt nothing in the way I do with Sam, it was dumb.  Wait, I'm mad at Sam, she doesn't deserve me.  I quickly pulled back and began to kiss Jade.   No it didn't feel amazing but it wasn't bad,  I forced it to feel amazing at the end of it.  I was done being lonley and said and feeling unwanted by Sam, just done.  We kissed and after our eyes locked, then I turned to see Carly but she was running to the jail cell.  

What is she going to say? What is she going to do? Will she try to save Sam and just make her forget about me? i can't let that happen.

*Sam's P.O.V*

I sat alone, I couldn't make anyone like me.  They already had friends, and people in here they called family.  They didn't want someone for two weeks and then them just ditching you.  It was pretty hopeless.

I sat and nibbled on my food, not being hungry for once really sucked.  I loved food. 

"Hi." this soft voice said as I heard the girl place her plate next to me.  I looked up to see this cute girl.  She looked about my age, she had brown hair with big blue eyes, and beautiful soft lips.  "I'm Madison." she smiled.  

I didn't want to blow this.  "Hey,  I'm Sam." I said biting my lip. 

"I'm guessing your new?" she said with a light laugh that reminded me of Cat.  I nodded.

'Well we will be good friends." she said smiling.  I felt trouble coming my way, I just didn't know how, when, or exactly what kind of trouble.