She's gone..

*THE UPDATE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!! heh hey guys! I wanna thank you guys SO much for commenting and voting and following and JUST EVERYTHING! I really love writing for you guys and I am so sorry I haven't updated in like.. FOREVER. I didn't get a laptop for christmas (booo) but I always have acess to the school computers and midterms are coming so I felt like I'd put this before midterms so we can just have a momment of NOT STUDYING AND BEING STRESS! but THANK U GUYS SO MUCH ILY ENJOY AND BTW THIS WILL BE THE ONLY SAMS P.O.V!*

Sam's P.O.V:

I walked away from Cat quickly slamming the front door as I started walking. Quickly. I didn't want to go back there. How else am I suppose to react? This doesn't happen. Your bestfriend doesn't just start liking girls.... But... Carly did. 

"NO" I yelled to myself as I walked past Cat's school. Carly was the past. She started liking me, I rejected her, she found another girl, I got jealous and thats the end of it. This Cat thing won't bug me like Carly. I DONT LOVE CAT. 

"And I'm not staying here.." I said to myself as I started running. No other thought in my head but Cat. Not my motrecycle, not my grades, not my parents, nothing but Cat Valentine. 

Cat's P.O.V:

I blinked heavily walking to my room sitting on my bed. Little tears began to rush down my cheeks as I hugged my pillow soflty. Why do I have to ruin everything? I been always called stupid, I ruin everything, and no one takes me seriously but when I'm serious they run away... I layed soflty on my bed. Crying myself to sleep.

When I woke up I felt the dry tears on my cheeks. I got up to remove them, and my messed up makeup. "It wasn't a dream" I frowned as I removed my makeup and changed into my rainbow pajama pants and white tanktop. I tied my hair up and began to give myself a serious look in the mirror. "I will go to Sam and tell her I apolgies" I said to myself adding "Maybe if I say I'm kidding she'll be like 'Oh sick joke Cat I thought you were for real!'" . Even though it wasn't a joke I wanted to make things right for myself and Sam. 

I walked into the kitchen but didn't see Sam. She hasn't been here since 3:20pm (when I got home from school). But now it was 7:43pm.. Something wasn't right. I ran to find my phone (because its always lost somewhere when I actually need it) "Aha!" I said as I opened the fridge seeing my phone next to the orange juice. I quickly called Sam "Ring Ring Ring" I whispered as the phone was ringing, but there were two rings. My ring waiting for her to answer the phone, and another that was on the couch. I slowly walked to the couch and saw what was ringing "No, it can't be" I said as I picked up the phone with my caller ID that had "Cat<3" it made me blush a little but then I snapped back into what was really going on. "Sam doesn't have her phone...." I said as I put my coat on running to my bike. 

*HEHE ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!! I really love making cliffhangers but the next chapter is gonna be having A LOT of girls and A LOT of bad things happening that u will have to wait for eheh c:< thank u guys so much for enjoying these I love making them and the  next one will be soon!!*