Everything Is About To Change

I parked my bike and was about to open the door. How do I even start with acting normal? She can't know about this.. Okay.. Normal. I got this. I mean I'll just go to my room and that will be it for the night. Now whats normal? I mean I'm normal. "Yeah!" I said outloud not realising Sam could hear me. "Cat?" She said as she opened the door. My cheeks got bright red and I played with my fingers as she opened the door. "Hey how was school?" she said with a smile. I slowly walked in "Oh. Um." I mummbled. Act normal act normal. "Lame" I said smoothly as I walked towards my room. Nailed it.

"Cat everything okay?" she said raising one eyebrow as she grabbed my arm before going in the room. "Uh yeah!" I said quietly. "Why wouldn't everything not being going okay?" I said with a big fake smile. This was the first time I ever had to fake a smile. "Oh. Okay. I mean ussally your all 'OMG SCHOOL WAS GREATTTT' but ya know.." she said as she walked away. "Well things don't always have to be great.. I mean.." I stopped myself and went to my room slamming the door. 

I walked to my bed slamming my body against it. What happened? I loved Sam.. But Jade. Jade was just already there. Its like a race that Jade won but I thought Sam would. There is nothing to it. I love Jade.. But I love Sam.. I giggled quietly and whispered "I'm like Bella!" and smiled and I got up and changed into my pjs and walked to the kitchen. Im gonna tell Sam I like someone! 

I smiled my way to the kitchen, and it wasn't a fake smile it was the biggest smile my face could make. "Hey Sam guess what!" I smiled as I sat. "No one even guesses when you ask that so I'll just skip to what?" she said raising an eyebrow while she was eating away the hours. "I am starting to see someone!" I said confidently. Her eyes got wide open and stopped eating. "What.." she said in this nonexcited tone. That was what I was going for. "Yep!" I smiled. "And I'm seeing a girl" I said loosing the smile. 

Her eyes just stopped. Her hands stopped. Everything stopped and she just stood there. 

Everything Has Changed.

*HEY GUYS OMG I WANNA SAY SORRY FOR THIS CLIFFHANGER I JUST ALWAYS WANTED TO DO ONE. SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER ILYSM YOU GUYS ALMOST HAVE 200 READS WITH THIS STORY AND IM SOO GREATFUL. IF I ACTUALLY GET MY OWN LAPTOP FOR CHRISTMAS I WILL BE UPDATING ALOTTT MORE ..(embarassing fact: I use the computer at my school) BUT THATS OKAY!! IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT AND BORING ITS JUST I HAVE THE NEXT PART REALLY PLANNED OUT AND I THOUGHT THIS CLIFFHANGER WOULD GET U EXICTED.ILYSM AND I CANT WAIT TO UPDATE SOON!!!*