happening

Hi guys!! new chapter.  This chapter was made like 2 weeks ago but i had a lot of thought on if I should really post this one? first thank you for the ongoing support! :3 and i love when people comment and tell me how they are feeling !! please do so! I love to know what you think and etc :3

anyway enjoy

this chapter is a little smutty, a little not.  XD

Cat's P.O.V

 I quickly went in to kiss Sam.  There she was, kissing my back, finally everything I ever wanted was happening.

Its happening.

I kissed her lips roughly and hers were rough on mine.  I didn't know much about what to do, romance wasn't something I looked much into so I kind of went with it.  I could tell she was enjoying it too.  Her lips were slammed against mine.

I needed to end this correctly if this was how it was going to end with Sam.

I kissed every inch of her lips as I slowly was sliding off her shirt but she was tugging it back down like she was uncomfortable.  

Sam's P.O.V

Cat kept trying to tug my shirt off during the kiss but I wouldn't let her, I never been the girl to care about my body, but lately I been so out of shape.  Like, pudgy.  It was gross compared to her.

I slowly removed Cat's pink dress and stopped kissing to examine her body.

she was perfect.

She had perfect little curves, and a flat stomach with tiny legs and just the cutest figure you could see in a girl.  She looked at me with her round eyes and red hair everywhere as her cheeks were getting red.

She slowly began trying to slip my shirt as I kept refusing.
"Whats wrong?"  Cat asked as she looked at me with her big eyes.

"I just." I said biting my lip, she knew I was bad with the whole 'sharing your feelings' thing.

"I don't want you to see my body, especially compared to yours." I blarred out biting my lip.

Cat had a light giggle as she removed some of her thick red locks from her face                                                        "I don't care what you look like Sam, I just care about you." She said as she slowly removed my top.

To me, the pudginess was gross but she didn't even look at it, she wasn't going to make me feel bad she just wanted to be with me.

She slowly kissed me, now we were both half naked on the couch as she began kissing my neck down to every inch of my body.  my cheeks got red as she went back to my neck sucking on it. 

I slowly had a moan slip out as I covered my mouth.  She looked at me with a slight gigle as she kissed my lips.

"There are so many things I wish i could do with you Sam Puckett." she whispered into my ear 

"Then do it." I whispered back.

        the next morning 

CI woke up as last night was a blur, all I knew was i felt hickeys all over, i was pretty much naked, and I was in the push out bed from the couch.  I turned to see Cat Valentine, she looked beautiful sleeping.

I got out of bed freaking out a little: what the hell just happened?

Did i just.... with.... Cat!?!?

I began pacing as I quickly put my clothe on.

I gotta get out of here,

I quickly grabbed my stuff and left

back to seattle.

I need to remove this from my memory.

Cat's P.O.V

I woke up, confused.  Not about last night, the memory was very clear and delightful. 

It was weird being on top instead of her, I thought it would be the other way, but honestly I cannot complain someone had to be domain. hehe 

But the question is: where is she now?

I got out of bed looking around "Sam?" I said repetitively as I kept looking around, I put my pjamas on as I ran out to see her car, gone.

My heart slowly broke as I ran into the house.

I knew she felt something, sparks were flying.  

If she isn't going to admit it, I will have to for her.

the end of that chapter.  please leave a comment and like if you enjoyed it.  thats how I know to keep writing tbh.  sorry if you didn't like this chapter, but if you did thank you for reading and i will be updating friday or sat if you guys want :3