The Journey Begins.

*im a little mad at myself for a few reasons. 1: i updated and made such a short chapter 2: you guys truly deserve the best and im not giving it my all 3: that Im lazy. BUT NOW IM HERE SO I HOPE U CAN FORGIVE ME OMGE THANK U SO MUCHH FOR 1.3K READS LIKE AHH!! in celebration (woot woot) I will be making as long as a chapter as my little heart desires hehe <3 I love you guys SO much like seriously you guys mean the world so get ready for some shizzz to go dowwwn*

Cats P.O.V:

I rushed outside to the front of my school where we first met hoping she would be there. "Why would she be stupid enought o come to the most obvious place?" I asked myself as I looked for help. I started walking to the T.G.I.K.F (Thank God Is Karoke Friday) and saw Jade, Tori, and Beck. I quickly ran to Jade with tears rushing down my cheeks. Tori gave me a mean smirk wondering why I went to Jade instead of her. Tori is against gays and she use to be my closest friend until I told her I was confused and she hated me since, but she still thinks I'll come for her for help? Jade hugged me stroking her hand through my hair and walked me outside in the back. "What happened Cat?" she said in a voice I never heard before. It sounded nothing like the Jade that I use to know. "Cat you can tell me anything" she said as she hand to bend down a little to my height and look at me in the eyes with her hands on my shoulders. I wiped my tears and stuttered "M-My roomate- she-shes -n-no she -ran -away" I said crying and digging my face into Jade's shoulder. "Where could have she gone?" she asked as she held me in her arms. "I just don't know" I cried as she brought me into her car. She sighed "We'll go look." . "Really?" I said wiping my tears having no more makeup on my face. "Yeah" she smiled as she wiped my tear. "And you look better without makeup" she added as she began the car and we went.

(HOURS LATER)

Sams P.O.V:

Its been a day, but the same thing has been the only thing that can enter my mind "Cat". She is adorable and I love her and all I just don't know. I stopped thinking and just drove to where I needed to be.

I went to Groovy Smoothie, the only place I felt at ease. After the long trip I went there with all the babysitting money from the pineapple and a note. I sighed, I felt bad I only left Cat with $100 dollars. I walked into Groovy Smoothies and there was T-Bo. "Well Well" he said as he put bagels on a stick. "If it isn't little Sam" he laughed as he came to hug me. "Gurl where have you been?" he said. Just hearing his voice made me feel at home. "I was with someone." I whispered quietly. "WIth your booyyfriend?" he teased as I punched him. Being here made me feel like the old me, ever since I hanged out with Cat I was more happy...not as mean but she is gone now. I don't need her. "I'm guessing ex boyfriend then!?" he joked and I punched him again. I sat down and drank a smoothie as I got the newspaper just reading whatever was there until I saw. "Spencer Shay arrested for making crystal meth." my eyes widened. I left Seattle because once he lost carly, he lost himself. He didn't want to make art anymore or just do anything. He got high every night and when he had no money he got drunk. I couldn't see someone I loved have the happen, but if I stayed I would have helped him. I banged my head on to the table. "Why am I such and idoit who loves Cat Valentine?" I quickly looked up. Those words weren't even my words, I don't "love" people. It never has been my thing and never will, I only ever loved Carly. I need to stop thinking like this! I don't like girls, I'm not gay... "I just don't know ugh!" I said with angry. Being back here just made me angry, but I had to go see Spencer in jail.

I got a taxi and drove to the Seattle Jail. Walking in there just made me feel badass. I went up to the man working at the desk with the thought that I HAD to sound badass. "Sam, Sam Puckette." I said in my coolest voice. "I'm looking for, Spencer... Spencer Shay" I said as I turned around whispering "Nailed it!"

The man knew who I was. "You weren't suppose to ever come back" he said looking at my file. "I know but this is important." I said trying to sound like James Bond. "We can't let you in you know?" the man said raising one eyebrow. "Um yes you can." I said as I began to krack my knuckles. If they weren't gonna let me in I wouldn't mind going back to jail, I already lost Cat from being the ass I am. "Shes with me." a voice from behind called. I turned around to see Carly. My eyes shocken. I quickly ran to hug her. "CARLY!!" I cried. "Sam" she said in such a nice tone. Sparks began to fill my stomach. I always loved Carly and when she moved I was depressed, I still am. We been through too much and I don't wanna just loose her now. We hugged then went into the prison room, things were about to happen that no one knew what to expect after this all....

*THIS ISNT THE END OF THE CHAPTER I DECIDED I WOULDNT BC IM SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ITS BEEN TOO LONG AND I LOVE U SO PLEASE ENJOY THIS PART THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ANOTHER LITTLE SECTION OF THE NEXT CHAPTER HEHE ILY PLS FORGIVE ME*

Cats P.O.V:

I sat in the car as we drove down the road. "Where are we going" I said as I giggled a little. "My brother is gonna join us" she said as she rolled her eyes. "Do you want me to sit in the back then?" I said as I played with my hair. "No its fine, he can live." she laughed as we turned into the driveway. There came out this cute boy with dark hair, bright green eyes, a muscular body and light freckles. He was handsome. "Hi!" I said quickly turning around with a smile. "I'm Cat Valentine!" I smiled and turned back to Jade. "Hello there cutie." he said. It made me giggle, because I didn't actually think he was serious. "Ray why did you wanna come?" Jade asked in an annoyed voice. "Well because, I know who Cat is looking for and I have some... thing to do with her." he said in a voice I would think would be in an evil movie. I thought he was joking, again and started to giggle again. "What kind of bizzz?" i said laughing. Jade knew someone was up and asked "Who's Sam?" . "My roomate...." I said frowning again. I missed her so much, I would trade her for all the friends and money and people and everything. I just miss her a lot. But I was gonna find her and make something up. I don't want her to hate me, I don't need t date her or.. I giggled to myself again thinking of monkeys as I got lost in my thoughts. "Cat

where would she even be!?" she asked rasiing her eyesbrows. I thought of everything shes ever told me and the word "Seattle." slipped out of my mouth, I didn't control it. It just came to me. "Seattle it is." she said as she began to drive the car on the way to Seattle. This trip would change everything.

*THATS ALL I CAN PUT FOR NOW OMGE IM SO SORRY ABOUT HOW LONG IT TOOK BUT IM SERIUSLY SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS PEICE. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS EITHER GONNA BE THE FULLY SAM P.O.V OR THE FULL KAT P.O.V AS A SPECIAL LITTLE SOMETHING. IF U WANNA CHOOSE WHICH ONE PLEASE COMMENT BELOW BEFORE I START THE NEW CHAPTER OMGE THANK U GUYS SO MUCH ILY!!*