And I Thought You Could Save Me (Sam and Cat Fanfiction)

I rode on my bike on my way back home from school squeeling on the news I had to tell Sam. I get to tell her I got lead role in our school play! I jumped off my bike and ran into the building. "SAM SAM SAM!" I yelled running in jumping on the couch hugging her. "What?" she said with a little smile on her face. I had a little squeel. "Are you gonna tell me or just squeel until I just walk away?" she smirked. I smiled brightly and responded "I know you wouldn't leave me!" I said giving her the innocent eyes. "Okay fine" she said and laughed adding "So whats this 'news'?". "I GOT THE ROLE!!" I yelled hugging her tighly. "Role..?" she said. I quickly dropped my arms. " Yeah for that play I was telling you about!" I said trying not to think she forgot. "Um.. Oh?" she said standing up. I wanted to cry. I loved Sam and wanted her to love me. I know everything about her and she doesn't know this?! I slowly stood up and said "Um. I need to go stuff my teddybear!" I said with a big fake smile.

I walked to my bedroom crying into my pillow. I didn't know why I was crying. Sam was straight and I had all these mooshy feelings. I hated mooshy feelings. They confused me. What am I going to do though? Should I just ignore her and move on? Maybe.. I just want her to notice me for once when I always notice her. I got off my pink bed and looked into the mirror. I had my pink tank top, black jeans, and baby heals. "Serious face Cat.. I will leave the apartment and NOT invite Sa-" I got stopped as Sam walked in. 'Hey..." Sam said looking at me raising one eyebrow. She knew when something was up. Act  normal act normal. "Hi I'm leaving." I said with a giggle breaking out of my seriousness but quickly coming back with "Bye!" and then giggling my way out. "Wait" she said grabbing arm. I quickly blushed turning around thinking she'd say sorry. "I was looking at these two shirts and I was wondering which one I should wear to your play Annie" she said with a smile. MY face quickly brighten up and hugged her "I knew you didn't forget and yes yes yes!" I squeeled jumping on my pink bed watching her. She took her shirt off revealing her bra. Sam didn't have a tiny girl body. She showed curve was beauty and a little stomach which was adorable and warm. "Don't look!" she laughed so I covered my eyes with my hands over my eyes creeping threw between my fingers. "Okay look" she said releaving a Marvel graphic tee with all the superheros in little boxes. "Its powerful" I joked smiling. She took off her shirt and tried the others. I peeked threw my fingers again. "Look now you little perv I know your looking!" she laughed as I uncovered my eyes seeing a crop top that made my cheeks blush firmly. Sam was so beautiful with her blonde hair. She was perfect.