I'm Not Saying Goodbye

Cat's P.O.V

I refuse to let her leave, especially after last night.

I am not allowing her to do that, just fill my heart up and leave me.

Not without a fight atleast.

I slowly got changed as I knew I would have to do something different.

I rushed to my closet grabbing my jacket, she couldn't be far.

I quickly ran outside as I thought
Where could she be?

no ones p.o.v:

Cat had a click on her head, her beautiful eyes lit up as she called Jade.

"Hey baby." Jade said with a smirk that you could feel through the phone.

"Hi, I need a favor, well two." Cat said as she bit her lip. "Come to my place, now." She said as she slowly began walking back in her house, taking a deep breathe.

Jade came rather quickly as she smirked seeing Cat Valentine; she really loved her. She walked in the house with a smirk as she looked at Cat, having a hard time resisting to kiss her.

"I need your help." Cat said as she bit her lip.
"Make me, look like you." Cat said, what was going through her mind was mixed. She thought she'd show Sam she isn't this little girl to mess around with.

"What the hell is going on?" She said as she raised an eyebrow.
"I'm gonna change, for Sam."

"Holy shit Cat, you don't change for people." Jade said as she put her hand on her shoulder.
"This is something I want to do." She said as she gave Jade the irresistible puppy eyes.

"Ugh, fine." Jade said rolling her eyes. Jade took the hair clips out of Cat's hair gently, letting it loose and free, already adding a bad girl effect. She smirked as she slowly took the dumb pink sweater off of Cat's body. , her black jeans would work but the shirts wouldn't .

"I'm guessing all your clothe is is like?" Jade said laughing lightly as Cat nodded.
"Ugh take this than."
Jade slowly took off her black long sleeve shirt and throwing it to Cat as she had a black tank top under it.
Cat quickly put t on, she looked decently bad. Cat didn't have a bad bone in her body, it was impossible for this to fully work, but just make a point.

When Cat was done,
She looked pretty good.
Cherry red lips,
A vintage choker,
A rocking body in one of Jade's rocking outfits.
And just her beautiful face that Jade loved seeing

But now the hard part, was to get Sam. "Thank you so much Jade, I just need you to send me to the Hollywood park."

"Why?" Jade asked as she smirked looking at Cat .
"Just trust me on this." She said as she bit her lips.

Jade drove her there, doing this would officially symbolize letting Cat go.

"Thank you." cat said as she removed some hair from he face.
Jade's heart raced . "Of course."

Cat slowly kissed Jade's cheek.
"Bye Jade." She said with a tiny smirk, that died as she knew that it symbolized goodbye.

Cat got out of the car, nervous but ready. She ran in the woods no one dared to go, until she found her, Sam always went to this one spot, where the cut down tree stubs were and she'd just sit there and think.

"I knew you'd be here." Cat said, as she tried to sound as bad as possible.

Sam's heart stopped as she turned and saw Cat's new "look."
"What did you do to yourself?"
"I want you to stop looking at me like I'm a baby, and just talk to me like a human begin." Cat said as she sat on the tree stub next to Sam.

"I love you Sam, and you always try to push me away and I always come back, don't you understand I am not leaving you?"

Sam bit her lip. She couldn't say a word.

"And I will love you, no matter who you are with, I'll love you, but you can just tell me you love me and then leave me."

Cat took a deep breath and she continued
"And I know that you know I'm sensitive but -" Cat got cut off as Sam quickly and passionately when to kiss her.

Cat had Sam lean on her as she placed her hands on Sam's cheeks; passionately kissing her back as she grew a smirk.

"Stay with me." cat whispered in between the kiss.

"I will, I'm done running ." She said as Cat's eyes lit up, beginning to kiss her more passionately .

That's the end of this chapter!! I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a comment and a vote I like to know if you like it, and any ideas for the next chapter or any ideas !! And I have this new story called His Apprentice and I'm really proud of the first chapter ^.^ if you'd give it a read id appreciate it a lot!! Until next time