i didn't think i need you

*authors notes quite important: hi guys :3 I really did miss you but the last months have been crazy, I've been doing crosscountry and my school musical is coming its way! also all my grades must stay high so its just been a bomb of work but here we are with another chapter! i dont know if u guys really want these anymore since the show ended?  i guess it will be determinded by how many people continue reading? anyway if this really sinks because of the canelation of the show i will indeed make one concluding chapter (i have about 20 more planned but its okay if you guys aren't really interested anymore)  but i really hope you enjoy :3*

*no p.o.v*

Cat woke up with dried tears, what could she do being heart broken is the worse disease a girl can get. She got up and got ready for school, no makeup knowing it would just fall off right when she gets to school but instead wearing Sam's old leather jacket with a tank top and jeans.  The jacket was big, being Sam was a more pudgy girl but it still felt like she was being wrapped in hugs by her first love, Sam.

        Going to school felt plain, old, boring she already knew all of this stuff.  People were surprised to not see Cat saying something new or exciting, or just being herself.  It was getting scary for everyone it seemed.  Victoria went up to her, someone finally had the guts to go up to the poor thing.

She tapped her shoulder, and right before a word came out of Victoria's mouth Cat was crying in her arms.  "Cat." she silently said "Shh" she said trying to calm her down.  She could feel Cat's heart breaking slowly.  Victoria pulled Cat aside into the cleaning closet as Cat cried out

"Victoria I just want someone to love me for once you know?" she stuttered.

Victoria nodded as she held Cat's hand.  "Don't you see that Cat, everyone loves you here you've just been so busy latley with something else and didn't tell anyone and we all wanted to come support you but you never let us."  Victoria said lightly.

Cat realized she was right, Sam was just wasting her time, she could go back with her old gang, reset everything and pretend that Sam didn't exsist.

She didn't know how to thank Victoria but just hugged her tight "I love you" Cat cried.

"I love you too."

        It was months and everything was going back to normal, the gang was fully back and doing the craziest stories you'd tell your grandchildren.  It was almost 6 months from not seeing Sam but Cat left her things still there.  Her bed still the same, her clothe still in her dresser.  It was something Cat really couldn't just say bye from.  Because she was having a great time with the old gang but even after it all she still knew Sam did so much for her. 

School was about to be out, there last days of being a junoir and everything felt right.  There was a dance on the first night of summer and Cat was set to go with Robbie.  Was she fully happy with Robbie? No but it kept everyone else happy to see she wasn't struggling with the past anymore.  

        As the last bell rung, she didn't run to Sam anymore, she ran to the arms of Jade, Victoria, Andre, Robbie, and Beck as they went to Victoria's house that day just to have a sing session.  

"Heres a song I really like" Jade said as "All I Want" came on making Cat's heart race.  She tried to deny it but a tear shedded while Jade was singing with her heart to it.  She only did shed one tear though, she didn't think Sam did deserve another.  They laughed and sang the whole night, forgetting about the dance and just enjoying eachothers company.

        Cat was dropped off by Jade.  Of course there was something sparking between them but they both knew it just couldn't happen.  "Goodnight" Cat quielty said.  Jade kissed her forehead "Goodnight little red" she smirked as Cat blushed back into the house.  

        She read "Eleanor and Park" the rest of the night while watching "PewDiePie" play video games.  She laughed as she thought of how amazing her night was until the door bell rang.

She got up quietly as she opened the door "Please say your giving me my girlscout cookies" She laughed as she looked up to see Sam, just a whole new person.

*beep beep beep xD haha I hoped u enjoyed this chapter, we will see how this goes to determind the next one but please share your thoughts with a comment I like to know how I can improve or what YOU guys want so i can try to make it work out for everyone by the end, thank u guys so much for reading :3 love you!!*