Yuta - Comic relief

Hwan Seunghee smiled to herself as she set down another mug in front of a customer, the young male mumbling out a 'thank you' before returning to his comic book.

There were only a few people in the comic book cafe she had opened a few months ago due to the fact that it was nearing 12 am, and the atmosphere was so calm she found herself dozing off behind the counter.

Sadly, her nap didnt last long as she was awoken by a loud commotion at the door.

She let out a slight groan before getting up, following the noise to the front door to see what was happening.

One of her regulars was holding the door shut while a large gaggle of mostly teenage to early twenty year old girls were trying to get in.

"Thanks Dowon, but uh-" she took another look at the ever growing crowd, "what the hell is going on?"

"Sorry, it was my fault" a tall male spoke from the left of her.

He was hiding off to the side of one of the rows of comic books, just out of the way enough as to not be seen by the crowd at the door.

"You have a lot of friends" she responded, only to be corrected.

"More like fans" he explained, pulling down his mask and hood to reveal his face.

She recognized him as Yuta from the group NCT, no wonder the fans had gathered, she recognized him and she wasn't even a fan.

"I'm sorry about the inconvenience, I'll just go out there and talk to them or something"

"And get yourself stampeeded, i don't think so"

She shook her head, determined to give the man some sense of normalcy and privacy even just for a few minutes.

She wandered over to where her regular was standing, taking the key off of her necklace and locking the door, effectively keeping everyone inside in, and everyone outside out.

She flipped over the welcome sign, displaying a 'sorry we're closed' to everyone on the outside. A few girls let out curses at her and she made sure to flip up her manicured middle finger before dropping the curtain so that they wouldn't be able to see in the store.

"There," she turned back around to the idol with a smile, "theyll go away eventually"

"We might be in here for a while though"

He wasn't worried about himself, he knew the boys would understand and he had already texted them so they knew what was going on, he was more worried about the people in the store, he felt like an inconvenience because none of them could leave.

Remembering what he had said earlier about it, Seunghee quickly reassured him.

"These are all regulars, trust me they dont care"

He still looked suspicious so she drug him by the hand to the big coffee table in the middle of the store, slightly pushing against it while she climbed up on it.

"Yo I just closed the store for an indefinite amount of time until a giant crowd clears out, in case any of you care"

Everyone in the store gave her confused looks. They always came to the cafe for multiple hours at a time, and most of them had social anxiety, part of the reason why they only came at night, and would gladly wait rather than face a crowd.

"See," she smiled "I told you"

He laughed slightly at her actions before helping her down.

"So what brought you here?"