Renjun ~ wisdom teeth

A/N: little bit of a long one, incorrect portrayal of wisdom teeth removal PLEASE DONT DRINK FROM STRAWS

"I will say it one last time. Do. Not. Let. Me. Say. Anything. Embarrassing. Honestly if you have to just lock me in a room and keep me away from everyone."

You were getting your wisdom teeth out today and had watched enough videos with the dreamies to know that the anaesthesia was no joke. You hoped you would be one of the patients that would just go back to sleep. But with your embarrassing personality and huge crush on a certain member, you wanted to make sure all of the bases were covered just in case. The thought was in the right place, but Jaemin probably wasn't the best member to go to.

The boys give you a few last words of reassurance before you head off towards the dental room. Jeno accidentally hits Haechan while waving a little too excitedly and the last thing you see before your procedure is the boys throwing fists.

These are really the guys that are gonna take care of you?

The anesthesiologist puts a mask on you and tells you to take deep, calming breaths. You do as instructed and slowly your body starts feeling weird. Having the sudden urge to close your eyes, you follow through with the motion as your consciousness slips away.

Eyes fluttering open, you try to place your surroundings. Your mind seems foggy and the bright lights only confuse you for some reason. You try and sit up but as soon as you do, something wet falls into your lap. You look around the room, trying to identify the source of the liquid. When you can't find any you mouth a little 'wah?' to yourself, only to feel it again.

Are you drooling on yourself? You concentrate on your mouth, trying to feel for any movement, but your mouth is absolutely numb. Panic rushes through your body, and when the dental assistant brings the boys in, tears are running down your face.

The nice lady makes her way over to you and wipes your tears and your drool.

"What's wrong hun?"

" i-I can't feel my mouth" you start touching around where your mouth should be, only to be stopped by the lady.

"Don't touch it now... It'll hurt if you touch it so just leave it alone okay?"

Oh my gosh they took your mouth. They just don't want you to find out so they won't let you feel it. The dental lady gestures behind her to six boys standing in the room.

"Your friends are here to take you home"

Woah I'm friends with all these hot guys? I didn't even know people that looked like this existed.

"Yep we're real, and we need to get you home okay?"

The boy has blonde hair with a little bit of blue in the front. You can't think of anything about him our any of the other boys, but you feel like you know them. You feel a voice in your head whisper "Jaemin" and you excitedly yell it out.

"Yep that's me" the same boy talks, but this time your in his arms as he moves you off of the dentist chair and into one on wheels.

"Woah you're strong" you giggle at the boy and notice that you're now moving through the halls of the dentists office.

"How am I moving? My legs aren't moving are they? Oh my gosh they took my legs too"

A boy with brown hair and a mullet is holding your hand next to you and he slowly rubs circles on it.

"No it's okay, your legs are still there we're just rolling you in a chair"

You relax at the reassurance that your legs are still attached and watch his hand rubbing yours. This time he's the one that lifts you up and he sets you into a car before buckling your seat belt and climbing in the other side. The other five boys are also in the car and you look around at each of them.