Jeno ~ First Kiss

You checked your reflection in the floor length mirror one more time before slipping on your shoes and grabbing your purse as you walk out the door. You were hanging out with your boyfriend today and had actually put some effort in, which was unusual compared to your normal date attire of sweatpants. After all, you were dating an idol so it's not like you would be going anywhere.

You shoot Jeno a quick text to let him know you're on your way before starting the engine and pulling out into traffic. The ride was pretty short, you only got through three songs before you pulled into the parking lot. Taking down the sun visor, you flip open the mirror and focus right on your lips.

You and Jeno had been dating for a few months and he's never kissed you. You had started thinking that maybe your lips just didn't look kissable? Should you put some gloss on? But that would feel gross if he actually did kiss you. Sighing, you just swiped on a layer of tinted chapstick and stepped out of the car.

Checking for any Sasaengs or dispatch cameras, you typed in the code for the back door and quickly entered the building. You took out your phone and let Jeno know you we're on your way up. He had always told you to text him when you were coming so that he would know you were safe. A smile appeared on your face at the thought of seeing your boyfriend again. His last message of 'hurry up I can't wait to see you' with a bunch of heart emojis made you think he was just as excited as you.

Your knuckles rapped on the door two short times, and the door was immediately opened. You were greeted by Jeno's smiling face.

"Were you waiting by the door?" You laugh when he nods his head yes.

His arms pull you towards him as he traps you in a huge hug. Laughing, you hug him back, squeezing once extra tight to show you missed him just as much. He pulls back shortly after and takes your hand, dragging you with him through the house. You say hello to the other boys and talk to them for a while before heading to Jeno's room.

He once again traps you in his arms as he asks what you want to do. You go through 'i don't know, what do you want to do' about six times before he just laughs and pulls you with him onto his bed. He hasn't let go of the hug yet so you end up squeezed right against him. He readjusts, pulling you with him towards the headboard so you guys could sit against something. Reaching towards his desk, he grabs a remote and turns on some movie you've never heard of.

You ask him about his day while the intro starts and you guys talk through the start of the movie. When you actually start paying attention the boy and girl are already at the stage of crushing on each other but not being willing to admit it.

"Oh come on you should have kissed her!!" You yell at the tv while the boy stares longingly at the girls back as she walks away.

Jeno looks at you.

"No he did the right thing. He can't give her what she deserves and if he kissed her he would just mess up her life."

His words shock you, and you contemplate this idea quickly.

"But she doesn't care about that. She doesn't care if he thinks she deserves better because all she wants is him. By not kissing her he's making her self conscious" the last few words hit too close to home and you shake the doubt out of your head.

When you look back your boyfriend is staring at you.

"Do girls really get self conscious when their boyfriends don't kiss them?"

The question makes you slightly uncomfortable and you shift in his grasp a little bit while trying to decide how to answer.

"Um. I don't know. Maybe. I mean like I guess it depends on the.. the person and uh the relationship you know?"

Wow Y/N smooth.

When you get over the uncomfortable feeling you look back at him, only to be met with his face in a huge grin, his eye smile in full force.

He gets closer to your face, looking in your eyes. You subconsciously look at his lips and when you look back up you can tell he saw it. Fighting off the embarrassment, you curse your face as you feel it getting red. He stops when his face is a few inches from yours.

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

You're sure that by this point you resemble a tomato, and it takes you a while to gather all of your courage. He giggles at your state while you force yourself to meet his eyes.

"Yes" you whisper as his face is already getting closer.

And finally, his lips are on yours. They're soft and gentle and move in perfect sync with yours. You can feel his smile as he grabs the nape of your neck gently and pulls you closer. Relief fills your body as you realize you freaked out for nothing.

He pulls away and looks into your eyes. You nervously laugh while remembering what just happened and he smiles at your reaction.

"Was it okay"

You smile at him and pretend to think.

"Hm I dont remember. I think you need to remind me."

And so he does. Again and again.