Ten ~ I Need You

Wiping your tears to keep them from dropping onto your phone screen, you scroll through the next few tweets. Trying to choke back your sobs, you report a few of the worst ones, the ones threatening or telling you to hurt yourself.

You drop your phone onto your bed, not able to take anymore hate. You didn't even do anything, the sasaeng was harassing you. What did they want you to do? Let him attack you? All you did was pepper spray him so you could run away. But apperently in this society self defence made you 'overly violent' and 'not a good role model'.

All of the insults and slurs still fresh in your mind, you do the one thing you promised yourself you wouldn't.

You call Chittaphon.

You knew he was probably busy and didn't want to talk to you anyway. You guys had mutually ended your secret relationship last month, both knowing you could No longer prioritize the relationship with your crazy schedules. But at this moment it felt like he was the only thing that could help you.

He immediately picked up the call, almost as if he was waiting by the phone.

"How are you feeling baby? Are you okay?" His gentle voice calmed you down enough to speak and you whimpered into the phone.

"A-are you busy?" Your voice was muffled and the quiet sniffles you let out almost broke ten's heart, his old boyfriend sense kicking in.

"I'm never too busy for you. Do- do you want me to come over?" He wanted to be cautious since your breakup was fresh.

"Please" it was barely a whisper, but with the one word he was out the door, not even stopping to tell anyone where he was going.

He pulled up at your flat 15 minutes later and quickly cut the engine, basically running towards the lobby.

The staff gave sad looks when he ran in, they saw him frequently during the relationship and had figured out what happened by his nonexistent visits and your puffy eyes for a week straight last month. They didn't bother stopping to sign him in, it was very obvious you were the reason he was here.

Pressing the up elevator button, he bounced his leg impatiently even though it only took a few seconds.

In your room, you had now thrown your phone, tired of the constant notifications reminding you how much people hated you.

Ten quickly typed in the passcode, hoping you hadn't changed it since the breakup. With a quick beep, the light turned green and the door unlocked. He ran through the living room and hallway, throwing your bedroom door open to see you on your matress, knees hugged to your chest and tears silently running down your face.

You looked up when you heard him enter and he enclosed you in his arms, one hand on the back of your head while he slowly rocked you back and forth.

"It's okay. Everything's okay baby. I'm here"

You buried your head in his chest, finally breaking down in his embrace. Mumbling out incoherently through your sobs, you let out everything you had been holding in since the scandal broke two days ago.

Ten nodded even though he had no clue what you were saying, continually cooing reassurance into your ears while you sobbed. You stayed like that for almost an hour, finally feeling safe wrapped in his arms.

When your breathing steadied out he pulled back to look at your face. Your eyes were red, and the rest of your face was puffy with tear tracks covering your cheeks. He almost teared up at the sight, but your eyes still held the light he so loved. He knew you'd be okay eventually, you were the most resilient person he had ever met.

"Why don't you lay down hm?" He quietly asked.

"You're staying right?" The question stabbed his heart and he silently nodded, knowing that this would only make the separation harder but also knowing that you needed him.

Sighing in relief you lay back in your bed, stretching your legs out and wiping your cheeks one more time. Ten stood up and you momentarily panicked, scared he lied and was actually going to leave you. He could read you like a book and immediately knew what you we're thinking.

"I'm just going to grab you a glass of water. You've cried a lot and need to stay hydrated or else you'll get a headache."

You nodded and watched his figure through your door frame. You didn't regret the decision, you already felt a little bit better just letting everything out to him. You did feel sad though, his presence only reminded you of how good of a boyfriend he was. Fighting to keep your drooping eyelids open, you waited for him to get back.

When he walked back in he handed you the glass of water which you instantly downed, not realizing how much you needed it. His musical giggle filled your ears as you finished it in one gulp before turning to face him.

He was sitting at the foot of the bed, leaning back on his arm while watching you with a beautiful smile on his face. Mustering up a small grin yourself, you motioned for him to come lay with you, which he did. Pulling your body towards his, he tucked your messy hair back into your ponytail holder as you curled up in his embrace.

Nuzzling your head in his neck, your body relaxed against him. You felt him smile in your hair and couldn't help but wrap all of your limbs around his body. You quickly fell asleep, becoming unresponsive in his arms while he stroked your hair.

Planting a kiss on your forehead, he quietly whispered an 'I love you' before falling asleep himself, resting better than he has in months.