Jaehyun ~ sleepy morning

Soft sounds wake you from your relaxing sleep, identifying the familiar voices as the memories from yesterday come back.

You and some of the other girlfriends had come over to the 127 dorms yesterday. You spent the day hanging out and playing around together.

So that led to where you were now, waking up in your boyfriend's bed, the warmth of Jaehyun's body obviously missing from next to you.

Slowly making your way out of bed, not caring to check up on yourself in the mirror, you head out to the living room.

There you're greeted by the beautiful sight of your bare faced boyfriend, messy hair and big tee shirt, sitting on the couch. He's talking to Mark and Jungwoo's girlfriend, Ara.

Ara's head turns when you walk in and you give her a tired smile before walking over to your boyfriend. He looks up when you stop in front of him and gives you a smile while you pout.

Mumbling out a tiny 'I missed you', you crawl into his lap and curl up against his body. His chest shakes lightly and you hear a soft giggle leave his mouth.

The three continue their conversation while you bask in the warmth of Jae's body. Eventually Jungwoo comes in to talk to Ara and Mark is called to the kitchen by Johnny.

Your boyfriend pulls away to look at your face, his hands abandoning their place rubbing your back and instead pushing against your forearms.

You keep your eyes closed, missing the feeling of his body pressed against yours.

"Tired baby?" His gentle voice calls out and you shake your head in response, giving a gentle hum.

Another soft laugh escapes his mouth and you're suddenly picked up, Jaehyun's strong arms under your knees and arms while he carries you bridal style back to his room.

He sits down on what you're assuming is his bed, placing you on his lap before rotating his body. He lays on his side and brings you down next to him, wrapping both of his arms around your torso. You bury your head in his chest and let out a contented sigh.

"Better?" He asks, a slight teasing tone making its way to his voice.

"Much" you whisper into his skin, not at all embarrassed about how clingy you feel this morning.

He fingers trace shapes on your arms as you relax under his touch, on the verge of sleep. He whisper sings a few short lyrics to you and you manage one last 'I love you' and a peck on his skin before succumbing to sleep, your body in its rightful place against your boyfriends.