Haechan ~ 2:57 am

A whine reaches your ears as you mindlessly scroll through tiktok, the top of your notification bar reading 2:57.

You're currently laying on the source of the noise, propped up against Heachan's chest as he clicks away at the game he was playing.

A quick lift of your head confirms your suspicions, the bright red GAME OVER message flashing on the screen.

"Wow you finally lost huh?"

"Hey! I totally should have won, it was just some glitch or something. Are you glad that your wonderful boyfriend just died?"

You quickly put fingers to his neck, feeling him stiffen in surprise and confusion, before you attack his chest, dramatically pushing on the skin over his heart, giving him fake CPR.

His writhes in his gaming chair, slightly tickled by your actions, and you take his movements as a sign of life.

"I did it! I saved your life, you can thank me any way you like, preferably venmo or kisses" you proclaim, your boyfriend letting out loud laughter at your antics.

"I'll get you a cake that says 'thank you to the love of my life for reviving me after death'"

"I mean 1 I dont think that would fit on the cake and 2 only if it's the kind with the good whipped frosting, not that weird stuff that like sets and all- ew no"

You shake your head slightly at the thought of the frosting, only to be almost dropped on the floor as your boyfriend stands up.

"Woah what the heck Hyuck are you trying to kill me-"

The rest of your words are stuck in your throat as he lifts his shirt off of his body, sliding in to a more presentable top shortly after.

"Careful, you're drooling"

"Shut up," you say, but you laugh anyway as you slap his now hoodie clad arm, "why were you stripping in front of me anyway huh?"

"Well did you expect me to go to the store in my ugly pajamas?"

"Hey I got you those pajamas!!"

He ignores your outrage, pulling you with him out of the room and the building, eventually leading you to his car, where he makes sure to buckle you in before pulling out of the parking lot.

"Wait where are we going?"

"We're getting a cake"

"What- I thought you were joking"

"I would never joke about cake"

You pull into the Walmart parking lot, screaming the last few lyrics of regular while your boyfriend laughs along.

5 minutes later you're searching through the refrigerated displays, passing single slices of cheesecake and puddings as you look for the good cake.

You spot some small cakes, a reasonable size for you two to buy and eat by yourselves, and search for the good kind.

"Ew why do they all have the weird frosting"

Donghyuck had wandered further into the aisle a while ago, and he calls you over after raking his eyes over the options.

"I found the good frosting!!"

You laugh at his excitement, even if he isn't picky about the frosting he loved knowing he was helping make you happy.

"YAYY~" you skipped over to him, eyes going wide as you looked at the cake.

"Hyuck that cake is huge, like children's-birthday-party-where-the-entire-class-is-invited huge"

He let's out a breathy chuckle, picking it up and starting to walk towards the self check out.

"So? It's the only one they have with the good icing"

"But-"

You were so confused on why he saw nothing weird in buying half a sheet cake for just the two of you.

He checked out, paying the twenty-something dollars for the cake before leading you back to the car, his hand swinging yours as you walked.

"Safety first"

You laughed as he buckled the cake in the back seat before taking his place at the wheel, allowing you control of the aux card and smiling when the first few notes of Touch started playing.

Eventually you entered your small apartment again, Donghyuck setting the cake on the counter and grabbing two forks.

You sat on the counter while he stood in front of you, two weirdos eating a giant cake at 3 in the morning.

He gets frosting on his nose somehow, but you ignore it as you continue your discussion on the questionable taste of girls on Say Yes to the Dress, both of you arguing over the kind of wedding dresses you'd wear.

"Aren't I gonna be the only one wearing a dress at our wedding?" You question, only to explode into laughter as he tells you he might just have to wear one if you pick out the horrendous mermaid gown you wanted, because "the guests deserve to see at least one good wedding dress".

You're both doubled over when Johnny wanders in, half asleep and smelling slightly of alcohol.

He gives a perplexed look at the scene in front of him, only making you and your boyfriend laugh harder, before Hyuck offers him a fork.

When Mark gets up at 5 the next morning he wanders in to the kitchen, only to be greeting by the three of you passed out in various places around the room.

Johnny and Haechan are both in weird positions on the floor, your body is toppled over on the counter, and there's a few inches of cake left on the plastic platter next to you.

Surprisingly used to the weird situations that go on in their dorms, the other NCT members simply ignore your forms as they trail into the kitchen, each person starting their day with a slice of cake for breakfast.

My first time stamp! Honestly i have no clue what I just wrote, but this is based off a true story so 😗✌