Yuta ~ Ruin My Life

Mask, sunglasses, and a hat on, you walk out of your apartment and get straight into your car. Dispatch had caught photos of you and Yuta out on a date last week and it was all over the news. You had avoided leaving your house, scared of getting recognized and attacked by a delusional fan. However at this point you severely needed groceries unless you were going to live off of lettuce and ketchup for the rest of your life.

You had ordered takeout yesterday, just like you do every Friday night with your boyfriend, except Yuta never showed up and he didn't answer your text checking up on him. Which led to you sad eating his order as well as yours while trying to figure out if he hated you now.

Sighing, you park in front of the grocery store and quickly climb out of your car, hoping to get this done as fast as possible. You even made a list so you would remember everything and know exactly where you were going. Head down, you walked through the double doors and pushed your cart straight towards the first aisle.

Nobody had paid you any notice when you walked in, so you relaxed a little bit as you continued your journey. You were walking out the store when you noticed a crowd of people in the parking lot. When you got closer you heard the music and realized what was going on. Punch was playing, and some dance group was recording one of those 'kpop in public' challenges. You kept your head down and tried to walk by them casually, but it didn't work and a few yells were heard.

Rushing to your car, you throw all of your bags in the back seat and immediately get in yourself, locking the doors. You see a few people around your car and it takes you a few seconds to pull out without hitting anyone.

When you do get out of the parking lot you keep checking your rearview mirror, seeing the same grey suv behind you. Your heart races as you realize you're being followed and you start making random turns, trying to see through your teary eyes. Eventually you lose them, and you drive around for a few more minutes just to be sure before heading back towards your apartment.

As you make your way up the stairs to your apartment you try to calm your breathing down. You make it into your house and set all the bags on the counter before heading to your room to change. Crossing through the living room, you let out a scream when you see a body sitting on your couch.

Yuta's head turns immediately and you let out a huge sigh of relief that it wasn't some crazy sasaeng.

"Oh my gosh I almost peed myself"

He doesn't smile or laugh, just stares at you with a serious face.

"Babe? Is everything okay? Why didnt you respond to my texts? Why aren't you saying anything? Babe you're scaring me"

He just looks at you and you nervously sit down next to him on the couch.

"Have you been crying?" His voice is flat.

"It's no big deal, I think some fans were following me for a while but I lost them on the other side of town. They won't be able to find my apartment"

His eyes widen when you say that and you immediately second guess telling him.

"But they will baby. They'll find you eventually. It's not safe and i never wanted to drag you into this kind of thing. I'm- I'm so sorry." His voice sounds sad this time, tears welling up in his eyes at every word.

"Hey hey hey it's okay. I'm a big girl Yuta. I can handle it" you reach out to rub his back and his body shakes quietly.

"I promised myself I wouldn't do this to you. I didn't want my life to ruin yours." You bring his head against your chest and stroke his hair.

He stays against you for a few seconds while he controlls his breathing, but he pulls back and tries to put on a tough face. Squaring his shoulders, he looks you in the eyes.

"We need to break up. I refuse to selfishly do this to you. I'm not going to ruin your life"

He tries his best to look tough but you can see him faltering in his eyes. You know this isn't what he wants. You stay calm, trying to reason with him.

"Baby breaking up won't do anything. I love you, and you love me. Nothing is going to get in the way of that. I can handle the hate. I can handle anything except for you leaving me."

He's crying again and he pulls you into his arms, squeezing you like he's scared you're going to disappear.

"I don't want to put you through it. Your life will be so much safer and calmer if I'm not in it."

"Yuta honey, my sweet Prince, I don't care. I would let you ruin every single one of my lives if it meant I got to be with you in this one."

Dang apparently I'm
in an angsty mood
lately lol sorry about these.
but if you want some better content
you can always request it ;)
see what I did there ;)
anywayyyys um pls
comment or vote or
request or something,
I'd love to know the views
aren't just me rereading
chapters to check for
grammar mistakes lmao
no pressure tho