doyoung ~ cook

You check for cameras one more time before making your way through the backdoor of your boyfriend's dorms.

The boys have been working really hard lately and you know they haven't been eating right so you decided to surprise them with a nice meal.

Unloading your grocery bags, you set out everything you need. Getting a chopping board and knife out you start to cut the beef steak into slices before searing them.

Getting to work on the vegetables you smile thinking of the boys you were cooking for. They always worked so hard and never took care of themselves.

You can still remember the time your precious boyfriend had cried to you for hours because he had worked so much his voice had stopped working. Wiping away a small tear, you smile thinking about how much herbal tea you made for him those few days.

You add the vegetables and some tofu into the broth you premade and decide to start the dumplings while waiting for the water to start boiling.

You began cooking a lot more when you started dating Doyoung, it was the best way you felt you could show you cared. It never got old, if you knew you were helping your boyfriend you would chop veggies for the rest of your life.

Finished with the dumpling dough, you check your water before adding the noodles into the now boiling pot.

Turning back, you work on the filing while thinking of your last cooking adventure with Doyoung, both of you thinking that French pastries couldn't be that hard to bake.

When the cookies came out of the oven you almost busted a lung at the disgusted look on your poor boyfriend's face. They were definitely too bad to be salvaged, but the filling was delicious. So instead of feasting on your beautiful macarons that night, you guys sat on the couch passing the piping bag of filling back and forth while watching movies.

Smiling fondly at the memory you focus back on your hands, stuffing the dumplings. Deciding to be a little bit extra today, you fold the corners in and round the top halves, successfully shaping the dumplings into hearts.

Placing the first batch into a pan, you start assembling the hot pot for the boys. Broth, noodles, meat, mushrooms, cabbage, tofu, and some heart shaped carrot slices were all strategically placed onto the dish.

Setting it on the table and checking the time you see it's been about two hours, meaning the boys should be home soon. Finishing up the dumplings and setting them on the table along with the other foods, you head to the sink to wash your dishes.

Content with the final product you take a quick photo of the table before sitting down in the living room, waiting for your boyfriend and eight of his brothers to walk through the door.

Unknowingly, your eyes start drooping and you fall asleep, upright on the couch.

~3rd POV~

As the boys walk in their dorms, the first thing they notice is the delicious scent of food. Trying to locate the source of the smell, they find their table already set and full.

They were confused because nobody had been home all day and it was unlikely that the company had sent them food. But when Doyoung saw the heart shapes he knew it was your work.

Laughing softly to himself he made his way into the living room to see you passed out on the couch.

He picked you up and placed you in his bed, giving you a soft forehead kiss before heading back out to the guys.

"Y/N made it, the hearts were a dead give away guys," he smiles as he sees the boys gratitude. They really haven't been eating right, if much at all and this was probably the nicest thing anyone has done for them in a while.

They all start eating, compliments flying out as they taste all the food.

"Man somebody wife this girl up!" Mark joked.

A wide smile spread across Doyoung's face as he thought of you, peacefully resting down the hall.

"Trust me I plan on it"