taeyong ~ movie night

Perfect.

You check over your masterpiece one more time before heading to the kitchen to make some popcorn.

Taeyong finally had enough free time to come visit you. He has been in America promoting with SuperM so the only contact your had for the last few weeks were texts and video calls. You missed him a ton, so you tried to make this date really good.

A huge fort was set up in the middle of the living room, facing right at the TV where you had already queued up the movies he liked. Little baskets lined the sides where you stored his favorite candies and drinks.

Maybe it was a little extra but you didn't really care. You would do anything to make Taeyong happy. Besides that, one of his favorite things was how cheesy you were.

The microwave beeps snapped you out of your thoughts of trying to decide if you should lie to your boyfriend about how long it took you to set everything up.

"3 hours? Whaaaat this old thing? Nah it only took me like 5 minutes."

Laughing at how sarcastic you sounded in your head, you bring the bowl to its designated spot under the blankets and check your phone for Taeyongs text.

You had one new message a few minutes ago that said he was almost there.

As soon as you set down your phone you heard his key being inserted into your door.

The door swing open and you immediately ran at him, he already had his body bent down and his arms open, ready to wrap you up.

And you stayed like that for a while, 5 minutes or 20 you weren't sure, the only thing that mattered was your wonderful boyfriend being there.

"We should probably actually go in the house instead of just standing in the doorway" he laughed and drug you back inside.

He closed the door behind you and immediately latched onto your lips. The kiss was long and slow, speaking how much you missed each other without having to say anything.

You pulled apart slightly dazed, his hand in your hair and a smile on his face. You get back to your senses and gave him another quick peck.

"Come here babe look what I did" you yelled out like a child, bouncing on the heels of your feet while he looked at you, eyes full of love.

He dropped his hand from the back of your head and instead slid it over yours, following while you drug him through the hallway.

"TADA!!!!" You shouted once the fort came into sight.

His eyes lit up like a little kid and you knew you did good.

"WOAH you did this? IT'S SO COOL!!" He shouted, running towards the entrance, trailing you behind him due to your latched hands.

He looked at all of the baskets and played with the little fairy lights you set up before reading the two white boards you had designed.

The first one had the movies written on it and the other simply said "I love you" with little compliments decorating the sides.

He immediately took his phone out and snapped a picture which he would later say was for safekeeping, even though he definitely sent it to the boys with the caption 'you wish your girlfriend was as good as mine😙'.

He turned to face you, phone placed safely back in his pocket, his eyes threatening to spill over.

"I love you so much" he hugged you again, squeezing your body so close to his it felt like they were going to mold into one.

"You have no idea how much I missed you, Yong" you rubbed his back.

"but come on let's watch some movies!" You once again tugged his hand and he climbed into the fort behind you.

You sat down on one of the cushions you had placed on the floor and beckoned him to come next to you.

He did sit down next to you, but then he immediately picked you up from your spot and brought you down onto him, your back resting on his chest and his face hiding in your neck.

And so you stayed in that position for the first two movies, him whispering little comments in your ear or giving you little kisses on your neck while the scenes played.

You put his favorite three movies first because you knew he would probably get tired pretty fast. And when you felt him moving around as the credits rolled for the second movie you knew he was trying to get comfortable.

So you crawled off of his lap, ignoring his protests as you sat on your cushion and leaned your back against the couch behind you.

He looked at you with sad puppy eyes until your hands made contact with him again.

"Come here you big baby" you smiled as you pulled his head to your lap so he could lay down and use you as a pillow.

His pout faded and by the time the third movie, Moana, started he looked happy again.

You noticed him getting tired as the musical numbers went on, fighting to keep his eyes open by the time Moana set sail.

Smiling at how soft he looked, you ran your fingers softly through his hair, stifling a giggle at the cute hum that came out of his mouth when you repeated your actions.

You turned the TV down, humming the tunes softly to let him know it was okay to sleep.

He pulled your hand down out of his hair and kisses your knuckles, saying one last 'I love you're before succumbing to sleep.

Oh how you had missed him.