Tengu

The sound of shoes squeaking against the gym floor could be heard as well as the panting of the first string members. Although they felt like dying at the moment, especially the first years, no one dared say a word of complaint.

"Alright that is it for today. Remember that tomorrow we have a home game so make sure to rest properly and be here early."  Said the head coach, Shirogane Kōzō, an older man with a head full of gray hair and although looking quite kind and serene with his suit and all, he was actually a ruthless man when it came to wining. "Make sure to clean up the gym and lock the doors. Nijimura, Momoi follow me to my office."

"Yes coach." Replied Momoi

"Yes coach." responded Nijimura Shūzō, captain of the basketball team. A pretty good looking teen with short black hair and light gray eyes although seeming to have a strong suppressed gangster aura.
"Akashi you're in charge." Was the simple command Nijimura gave before following after the coach with Momoi.

Akashi straightened up and quickly gave tasks to the members. After the gym had been cleaned up neatly they all went to the changing rooms.

"Huh??! Why do you have a flower Akashi?" asked a very confused Aomine, after all, Akashi Seijūrō holding a flower is just so...... not Akashi Seijūrō? Well continuing on, with Aomines' loud voice everybody had now turned to Akashi to see that yes in fact the Akashi Seijūrō was holding a flower. Atsushi didn't look too interested, although it was a pretty looking flower he couldn't eat it so he continued eating his snacks. A flash of surprise passed in Midorimas' eyes, then he slightly narrowed his eyes and pushed back his glasses.
"I didn't take you as a person to believe in fate and luck." commented Midorima after collecting his thoughts.

Akashi who had been staring down at the flower looked up to meet green eyes, giving a slight smile he replied, " You know, Senju Luna correct? Our homeroom teach asked me the favor of bringing her to class, she hasn't attend at all since the year started." He looked back down at the flower remembering the interaction that occurred a few hours ago.

Flashback:

"Akashi Seijūrō, I have been waiting for you."
Akashi stared at the figure that was a few feet in front of him. Silver hair, golden-green cat eyes, a petite figure holding a flower. He quickly cut the call and slowly begun to approach her.

"Senju Luna, it's nice to finally see you at school."

"I've always been at school, just not in the classroom. It's a bit of a hassle you see."

"I'll get straight to the point, Himawari sensei would like for you to attend class, further absence will result in explosion and -"

"I know." Cutting him off, she looked up at him and smiled, "Here" she held out the flower to him, " You have practice today right? Keep the flower safe until after practice, if you are able to meet me at the bus stop that is by the school with the flower intact," she looked down, something flashing within her eyes, then went back to looking at him, "then I'll go to class."

Akashi stared a bit dumbfounded for a moment before collecting his thoughts, "Why are you asking for this type of request? And if I don't accept?"

"You won't reject it, after all sensei asked you this favor personally and plus it's not as if it's an impossible feat. It is just my own selfish request, so won't you humor me Seijūrō?"

End of Flashback

"She ended up forcing the flower into my hand so now I guess I have to humor her." Akashi finished explaining what had occurred whilst twirling the flower between his fingers. Before they could reply, he stood up slinging his bag over his shoulders, "Since I have to humor her I'll be taking my leave first, make sure to close the door, don't be late for tomorrow, Aomine, Atsushi." He have a quick nod in Midorimas' direction and left.

"Do you know who that Senju Luna is Midorima?" Asked Aomine.

"She is the sole heiress to the Senzoku Corporation, but most commonly know as the Senju Corporation to the general public. But she rarely shows her face in public events so there's not much known about her."

"Huh, well Akashi kinda seemed interested even though he says that she forced it upon him."

"Both their families have a close knitted relationship, after all it was the Senju that saw potential in the Akashi family when they had first begun their business years ago, and it was the Senju that became their number one investor."

At this Aomine widened his eyes slightly, "Is her family richer than Akashi's?!"

At this Midorima pushed back his glass and looked straight at Aomine, "The Senjus have a nickname; Tengu." At this Aomines' eyes had a dash of fear in them. "You know what that is, no?" He grabbed his bag and begun to walk out.

"Oi!!!! Midorima you bastard!!" screamed Aomine after him. He felt chills run and down his spine and saw that Atsushi was beginning to walk out as well, "Atsushi wait for me!" Shouted Aomine as he stuffed his shoes into his bag and quickly ran after the pair.

Midorima who was walking ahead of the others paused and looked up at the dark sky, 'What are you planning Luna?' And then he continued on his way, after all she was never the type to do anything without reason.

But she was also never the type to believe in fate and luck.

Definition of Tengu;

Tengu (Japanese: 天狗, lit. "Heavenly Dog" or "Heavenly Sentinel") are a type of legendary creature found in Japanese folk religion. They are considered a type of yōkai (supernatural beings) or Shinto kami (gods). The tengu were originally thought to take the forms of birds of prey, and they are traditionally depicted with both human and avian characteristics. The earliest tengu were pictured with beaks, but this feature has often been humanized as an unnaturally long nose, which today is widely considered the tengu's defining characteristic in the popular imagination. They are also thought to be a parallel to the Garuda (Sanskrit: गरुड़ Garuḍa; Pāli: गरुळ Garuḷa); a legendary bird or bird-like creature in Hindu, Buddhist and Jain mythology, and influenced by Sarutahiko Ōkami, a native Shinto deity.
Buddhism long held that the tengu were disruptive demons and harbingers of war. Their image gradually softened, however, into one of protective, if still dangerous, spirits of the mountains and forests. Tengu are associated with the ascetic practice of Shugendō, and they are usually depicted in the garb of its followers, the yamabushi.