The Start

"Congratulations Akashi-san" said the principal of Teiko Middle School,  to the first year who had received perfect marks on his entrance exam. The first year, Akashi Seijourou, a boy who emitted an aura of respect but at the same time kindness with his bright red eyes and hair, shook the principles hand while thanking him.
"Its such a shame that she didn't come even though she also received perfect marks. It seems that she just really doesn't care." The principal, sighed and shook his head after voicing out his thoughts.
'Senju, Luna', the name echoed in Akashi's mind, The sole heiress of the Senju Corporation. A long time rival and yet ally at the same time to us.
Akashi's thoughts were interpreted by the principle, "Well if you will excuse me, I must get to my duties, it was nice to meet you Akashi-san"
"Likewise principal" replied Akashi as they once more shook hands.

One week later

The captain of the basketball team Nijimura stood in front of the members of basketball announcing the members that have been moved to the first string.
"Akashi Seijuro, Aomine Dakie, Midorima Shintaro, and Murasakibara Atsushi. From here on out you are in the first string but don't let your guards down, you'll be easily dropped if you slack off. Now follow me to the first string gym." He walked out of the third string gym with the four first years following behind him.

"I can't wait to play some practice matches against the regulars", the tanned boy, with matching blue hair and eyes, Aomine said with a huge grin of his face.

"Hpmh, Cancer ranked first today, so it'll be a very good day to play" Midorima said nonchalantly as he pushed back his glasses, he too had matching eyes and hair except they were green.

"As long as I can eat, it doesn't matter" came the lazy input of the tallest in the group, Murasakibara as he ate some snacks, his eyes and hair were purple.

"I doubt we will play a game much less against the starting members today and Murasakibara you can't eat while we practice" Akashi said as he we walked in-front of them, "We will most likely just be doing a lot of running and minor exercises today to see where we are at stamina wise."

"Well as long as I get to play later it doesn't matter" Aomine shrugged and grinned like a child.

As they finished their conversation they arrived at the gym. And just how Akashi had predicted, they were forced to run and do other exercises to see how much they could hold up to and see how each of their training menus would be devised.

Within a few weeks the four boys became the start up line for the basketball, Akashi had been given the position of Vice-Caption, Aomine was already being named the Ace of the team, Midorima had begun to excel in his three pointers and Murasakibara, although always eating and being lazy, was a great defender under the hood.

Three Months Later

Akashi was eating his lunch with the others along with Momoi Sastuki, childhood friend and Aomine and the manager for the basketball team. Akashi and Midorima were eating at a normal pace conversing about their latest shogi match, Aomine was eating like it was the last meal of his life, food chunks flying here and there, Murasakibara on the other hand was eating nothing but sweets.

"Dakie" Momoi scolded her childhood friend
"Eat slower will you" 'Ah this idiot really-_- ' She thought as she let out a sigh.

"Akashi, can I speak to you for a moment?" asked the voice of their homeroom teacher Himawari.
Akashi looked up, nodded and stood up to follow her to the teachers office.

"I'm sorry to have interrupted your lunch, Akashi. It's just that.... I and the other senseis don't know what to do anymore." Himawari-sensei said.

"It's no problem, how can I help you?" Akashi replied, he was a bit curious as to why his homeroom teacher look discouraged and sluggish like if she just lost a fight.

"Well you see, the thing is, Senju Luna has not attended classes since the school year began, not once. All the teachers have tried to get her to attend class but have been unsuccessful, today was my turn to try to get her to come to class but I failed, and the thing is I was the last to try. And because I'm the last one that tried and also because I'm her homeroom teacher it's now on my shoulders to get her to come to class, I know that she won't listen to me, but here is where you come in; I've heard from other teachers and also your coach that all the students respect and look up to you and because you're also part of the student council, I was hoping that you can help me to get her to attend class." She finished her ramble and looked at Akashi with hope in her eyes.

"I understand, I'll get her to come but it will take some time." Alashi replied with no hesitation.

"Akashi" Himawari-sensei whispered, her eyes were glossy, her hand covering her gaping mouth, "Thank you for accepting this mission."