A Lonely Painting

Walking back to his classroom, after having accepted the mission, Akashi contemplated on how to go about completing such mission. 'First off is finding whether she is coming to school or not at all.' As Akashi pondered this he arrived at his classroom, sliding the door open he was greeted by everyone, except Midorima, who was in his classroom and would have time to talk to him while everybody else would have to file out to their own rooms since there was only a few minutes left.

"Is everything alright Akashi? You were gone pretty long?" Asked Momoi Satsuki, Aomines' child friend and assistant manager of the basketball team.

"Everything is fine, just some more added paperwork Momoi," Askashi replayed.

"Yo! Akashi, you missed the rest of the break." Aomine greeted next with a boyish smile.

"Food shouldn't go bad, so I ate the one you left Aka-chin", Murasakibara lazily said while eating some sweets.

Akashi sighed, not bothering to answer either boys and went to his seat by the window. As everybody begun to file into their respective classrooms the bell rung signifying the end of lunch. As their history teacher entered the classroom, Akashi was busy looking out the window contemplating how he was going to approach solving the issue called Senju Luna. His thought process went something like this: 'I first need to figure what class she is in, then I need to find out why she isn't attending class and see weather if it's a simple problem that we can resolve or if it's really of her own will that she is simply not going.' He sighed again, rubbing his head and hoping that he will be able to resolve this matter quickly.

He would sure be in for a surprise.

Somewhere within the back of Teiko, hidden in the trees.

Senju Luna was 12 but she could pass as being three years younger with her short stature, and on top of it her big golden-green cat-like eyes and the way her silver hair framed her small face making it appear even smaller didn't aid in making her look her age. But even so, this didn't stop her from being a pretty and cute child that would one day without doubt grow up to be a fine and beautiful young women.

And at the moment our dear Luna was sitting at the base of her favorite tree looking upward, trying to catch glimpses of the blue sky through the small openings that the wind would create when it'd rustle the leafs. And if it wasn't for the fact that she was blinking, anybody who have seen her would believe that she was a real life looking statue. She didn't move a single muscle and just sat there, staring upward toward the sky, toward nothing.

A beautiful painting it would have made; a pretty little girl sitting under a tree, lookin up at its branch's and leafs but....
Why does it seem a bit lonely?