Half Truth

"Just kidding."  Luna said boredly. "I don't plan to marry a man in this lifetime, so no need to get scared Seijuro." With that Luna walked away to look for food.

Akashi was left dumbfounded, he blinked a few more times before calming down. Processing her words, he spoke up, "You are bound to get married someday, I don't think your grandmother will allow you to be alone forever."

"What's wrong with being alone?" She asked, looking down at the green grapes she had taken out of the fridge, "We came into this world alone and we will die alone, so what is wrong with living alone?"

"You're the heiress of a big company, you are not bound to be alone. We will both marry a person who we might not know that well, but there is nothing we can do about it. It's our fate as children who will inherit our family's business." Akashi replied logically.

Stuffing grapes into her mouth, Luna didn't reply to his words. Chewing the grapes thoroughly before swallowing them, she eyed Akashi, "You know", she begun slowly, "the only thing I really want is some-"

The opening of the front door interrupted Luna, "Sorry, it took me more time than it should have."

Midorima said as he made his way towards the table, placing the food down, he looked towards the kitchen where he saw Luna standing barefoot, eating grapes. He could feel an irk mark appear on his head, "Where are your slippers?! And why are you eating grapes?! You haven't had any food!" As Midorima went to grab her slippers, Luna stuffed more grapes, eating as many as she could before he took them away.

"Stop eating!!!" Midorima shouted as he took the box of grapes away, putting them on a high shelf where she wouldn't be able to reach. Putting her slippers in front of her, he looked at her annoyed, "Why do you always act like a pregnant lady, craving and eating sour things??!" Rubbing his temples, he tried to calm down, "Come on, Abe-San made food."

"Hai." Luna said obediently.

Sitting across from Akashi again, with Midorima next to her, Luna sat patiently as she waited for her food. Akashi tried to process what just had happened but gave up seeing as Luna was now busy eating her food. Giving thanks to Midorima and Itatakimas both began eating their food as well.

Glancing ever so often at Luna, Akashi noticed that she looked one hundred percent concentrated on her food, he had seen the amount of grapes she ate, and for her to still be eating more food slightly surprised him.

"Won't you get a stomach ache with all that you are eating?" Akashi finally asked.

"She'll be fine." Midorima answered for her.

Akashi looked over at Midorima, "Before you got here, I was asking Luna about her joining the basketball club as a manager but she refused. But Teiko requires every student to join a club, so what will she join then?"

Midorima looked at Akashi, immediately understanding his intention, looking at Luna who was busy with her food, ignoring them as if the conversation wasn't about her, Midorima looked down at his food. 'She needs more social contact yes, but is the club the best option?', he gave it a thought, 'But if she has a-', A memory interrupted his thoughts, "It actually needs to break, in order for her to heal back healthy and strong, the fake one needs to break. And although it's fake, it's a strong mental state that will either need tons of hits to break or maybe....just one single hit will shatter it." Remembering her doctor's words, he looked back at Akashi, and gave a slight nod. Turning towards Luna, he thought carefully of his next words, "If you join the team as a manager-"

"No."

Midorima looked at Luna slightly surprised. If there was one thing that Luna rarely told Midorima, it was that word; 'No'. Blinking a bit more, he tried to reorganize his argument.