A Flower

The last bell of the school day went off, finally relieving students temporarily from stress. Akashi quickly packed his stuff and stood up to leave, turning to Midorima,

"I need to make an important call so go ahead first, I'll see you at practice."

Midorima simply starred at his departing figure, not haven't been given time to answer, sighed and pushed his glasses back up. 'Oha Asa said that today Sagittarius will have a fatal life encounter. In order to avoid such encounter, they should have their lucky item with them; a flower.

Too bad that Akashi did not have a flower that day.

............5

Bright red hair was moving towards the back of the school, trying to find some privacy within the large school where students filed out.

...........4

A gentle wind blew, swaying and slightly lifting her sliver hair, fluttering delicately in her hand, a flower.

...........3

"I need to find out where she's currently living, the school only has the main house on record but she's most likely living in a private apartment."

...........2

Gold-Green eyes gazed forward, staring at the approaching shadow, at the legs first, then the torso and finally the face.

...........1

A burning gaze is what he felt, and when he looked up straight ahead, red eyes met golden green eyes; there she was.
Senju Luna, standing ten feet in front of him, holding a single flower in her hand.

0

She blinked slowly, a slight smile slipping through her lips but nothing within her eyes.

"Akashi Seijūrō,

I have been waiting for you."