//Chapter 10//

ATHANASIA IS WEEPING INSIDE, this was her second meeting with Claude and there's no Athanaris to ease her up due to him sleeping in, for he is exhausted by their journey.

"What are you thinking about?" Claude asked, startling the little princess in the process.

"Your hair is sparkly and pretty, Papa!" she said with a very bright and cute smile "I like sparkly things! Hehehe"

Claude merely smirked, clearly amused before saying "That reminds me, you had a jewel pouch with you that day."

Athanasia froze

"I kept your treasures safe and sound. Why don't you come and retrieve them yourself next time?"

Athanasia didn't answer and then the two stayed in silence, Claude looking at the lake with a faraway look.

Athanasia looked over at the lake and saw the clear lotuses which catched her attention, she reached out to touch one and fell in the water.

She flailed around and asked Claude for help but he just looked at her with a cold emotionlessly eyes.

She stopped when she saw his eyes and was pulled deeper and deeper in the lake, silence and darkness surrounding her.

"ATHANASIA!" a shout and the next thing she knew is that she was now in his big brother's arms.

His thin yet strong arms wrapped around her shaking form.

She spat out all the water that entered her.

"Felix."

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Teach Athanasia how to swim. It would be a shame if the Emperor's daughter was drowned to death in the lake. Let's go Athanaris."

He said and turned, expecting Athanaris to follow him but stopped when he couldn't feel the presence of his son.

He looked back and saw him fretting over Athanasia and frowned.

He went closer and without a warning, he snatched Athanaris up in his arms despite his protests and walked away, Athanaris still being carried by him.

"Father, you can put me down now." Athanaris said as they were now at his palace gardens filled with Lilies and white roses.

"No. You will also take a bath after we entered the palace, you're clothes have become wet, then sleep after that understood?" Claude said with finality.

Athanaris sweat dropped and knowing that he won't be able to do anything about it, he have just surrendered and said a small "Yes" in return.

Claude left Athanaris in his room and proceeded to go to his office to do some paperwork but not before saying his goodbye to Athanaris and "Felix will be doing your paperwork so just rest."

Athanaris smiled sweetly at him and thanked him while Felix wept inside.

__________

ATHANASIA FUMED while laying on her bed, she have caught a cold after falling on the lake and being saved by his big brother.

Speaking of big brother, she was wondering what he was doing right now.

So deep in thought, she didn't notice the door opening and a white haired prince coming in until...

"Athanasia" he called her with a soft and soothing voice.

Athanasia whipped her head to his direction with eyes wide as saucers.